11

Harry Styles

I left Delilah's around 3pm and headed back to Reign.

Now here I am 2 hours later surrounded by the guys as we come up with a plan.

"Did you mention anything to her about what we want her to do?" Liam asks directing it to me.

"No and I'm not going to be the one to do that. I just went to apologize and shit." I state.

"You, apologizing? I don't know man doesn't seem right to me." Niall shrugs.

"How else are we supposed to get her to trust us? I'm just doing what you fuckers wanted but if you want me to act the same as before then I'm fine with that." I shrug.

"No, we need to play the nice card until she trusts us enough to do what we want her to do. Besides, it's not like she's gonna be in danger right?" Liam questions.

We all just look at each other waiting for someone to answer, "Yeah, right." Louis says quietly with a worried look etched on his face.

"Guys, I went and saw her today. She didn't look too good," Zayn says while standing up and putting his hands on the table, "I think we need more time."

"No. We don't have time and you know that, she needs to get over whatever the fuck is going on inside her head." Liam exclaims.

Zayn scoffs, "Are you fucking serious Li? Do you have any idea what she saw last night? That's not normal for just any regular person you dickhead."

"Well she needs to get used to it or else she's useless," Liam argues, "I say we confront her tomorrow and get this show on the road."

"Honestly I agree with Liam. I mean, we only have a month until our next mission and that's not even enough time to train someone let alone someone like Delilah." Louis chimes in.

"What do you mean someone like Delilah?" Zayn asks.

"Dude, look at her. She has noodle arms for christ sake." Louis points out.

"I don't know much but isn't that like body shaming or some shit?" Niall says.

Louis rolls his eyes, "You get what I fucking mean idiot, we need to start this shit now or never."

Zayn looks at me and I shrug, "Fine, someone text her to come to Reign tomorrow and we will discuss everything we need her to know." I state.

Niall stands up straight, "I'll do it, she trusts me the most anyways."

Zayn rolls his eyes and pats Niall on the shoulder, "Okay buddy, keep telling yourself that."

Delilah Lavigne

I woke up to a little bit of light shining through my curtains, I jump up and check the time on my phone to see it's 8:30am.

Holy shit I slept through the rest of the day yesterday and all through the night.

I see a message from Niall that he sent last night pop up and click on it.

Niall
Hey, can you come to Reign tomorrow night? Need a favor.

                      Delilah
Uh yeah, sure. I'll see you there.

I set my phone on my table and decide to get ready for the day. I pick out my clothes and decide on wearing a black cropped t shirt, cropped black sweater, black baggy jeans paired with a belt and my Airforce 1's.