16

Delilah Lavigne

Today is Saturday. It's been three days since I saw the boys, and also the day that they have a concert that I just so happen to be going to.

Niall told me I had to come and it's so hard to turn that damn boy down. He just has those convincing eyes ya know?

I just got home from my shift at CAIM. Still no show from Finn which I understand, but it still sucks. Something happened between him and Harry and it doesn't sit right with me, like how do they even know each other and why are neither of them telling me what happened?

Shaking the thoughts from my mind, I sift through my clothes in my closet trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to wear tonight, there's so many options yet nothing to choose from at the same time. The concert starts at 9pm and it's currently 7:30 so I have less than an hour until I have to leave.

"Nicks! Come help me pick out my damn outfit since you always choose the right thing!" For a cat he has really good taste and since I'm his owner I'll take the credit for it.

He comes waltzing in and jumps up onto my bed to look at all of the options I picked out, I hold up the first one which is just a crop top and jeans, "Too casual?" He meows a yes so I chuck it to the ground and move onto the next.

After showing him 4 different outfits I hold up the last one I picked out, "Alright this is the last one, what do we think?" He purrs and starts licking his hand which I know is a good sign, so I'll take it as a yes.

Its a short black dress with maroon butterflies on it, probably the cutest dress I've ever owned so I'm not mad about this choice. I change into it and pair it with my high socks and Doc Martens. I add some rings to go along with it and feel satisfied with how it turned out.

I go to my bathroom to touch up my makeup and hair, I decide to do a winged eyeliner look with mascara, add some more concealer and top it off with lip gloss

I go to my bathroom to touch up my makeup and hair, I decide to do a winged eyeliner look with mascara, add some more concealer and top it off with lip gloss. For my hair I decide to leave it pin straight so I only brush it out to untangle it.

Feeling accomplished with how I looked, which is hot might I add, I go back into my bedroom where Nicks is waiting for me to model my look, "You are truly a genius, you know that right?" He meows back at me, god somebody humble him.

I kiss his head and grab my bag and keys to walk out of my door and head to the venue, I assume there's going to be a lot of people there considering how many there was last time.

I get into the lobby of my building and am met with Nora, "Hi Nora! I missed you, I haven't seen you here in a while."

"I know I'm sorry sweetheart, my mother in law got sick so I flew out to Pennsylvania, where she lives, to help her." She explains to me.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, keep me updated on how she's doing yeah?"

She nods, "Of course I will, you look beautiful tonight where are you headed?"