42

Delilah Lavigne

Tour starts in less than a month for the guys, and I've never been more excited. I think that the thrill of watching them perform beats everything else, they just all look so happy.

Until the tour, they aren't doing anymore shows so all we have to do now is pack, plan and go on a few missions for Luca even though that's almost all we will be doing on their tour.

I can't express how thankful I am for Harry. He got me a damn car and decorated his entire place with my belongings.

All I've been doing for the past week is driving my car around to get a feel for it and enjoying the newly pimped out house.

I finally reached out to Leo and he gave me updates on Caim and Nicks. He said he will take care of Nicks for as long as I need, which will only last until after the tour. But, I am picking him up in a few days to have him stay with me until we leave. I can't just go without seeing my baby.

All I have to do now is break my lease to the apartment.

To get prepared for the tour, I've decided to go shopping today for new clothes since the weather will be hot and I don't own that many clothes for the heat.

Last time I went shopping, someone *cough cough Liam* followed me, so this time I better not get fucking kidnapped.

I put on baggy blue jeans, a green knit sweater, a black crop top and my Doc Martens, pairing it all with jewelry.

I feel my phone ringing in my pocket just before I head out to leave and the call reads Niall's name

"Niall? You never call me." I answer it in confusion.

"I know sorry, what are you doing right now?"

"I'm about to go shopping...why?"

"I need your help with something real quick." He sounds nervous.

"Okay what's up?" I hesitantly ask.

"Remember Jade? The girl from the club that I met."

"Yeah of course I do, she was hot." I express.

He laughs on the other line, "Trust me I know, anyways I've kind of been spending a lot of time with her lately and I wanted to ask her something but I don't know how to approach it."

"Shut the fuck up are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?!" I jump up and down while shouting in excitement.

"Not yet, that parts too scary right now. I actually wanted to see if she wanted to come on tour with us..."

I widen my eyes, "Oh I wasn't expecting that."

He sighs, "I know but I really fucking like her Lilah, we have spent almost every day together and I don't want to leave her for over four months."