08

Harry Styles

I woke up this morning around 8am.

Usually I wake up early as fuck because of how long my days are.

Wake up, meet up with the boys, do a drug deal, meet with Luca to give him the money or go over our next deal or mission, go to Reign, go home, sleep and do it all over again.

Sometimes we have a show to do to make us seem less suspicious, but that's only if they give us the time.

Last night I texted her. I got her number from Zayn, I thought about not taking it when he told us we should, but I caved in. I don't know if she figured out that it was me yet but she better fucking listen.

When she said that I was scared, it caught me off guard a bit not gonna lie. Not because she's right, because she isn't. It just pissed me off that she was trying to act like she knew me.

She doesn't, and she never will.

Now here I am, standing in the basement at Reign facing the dirty motherfucker that played us.

Zayn tied him up to a chair after him and Liam went to grab him where he works, knocked him out and took him here.

"Why the fuck are you crying? You look pathetic." I give him an unamused look.

"Please! Let me go! I-Ill give you the money I swear, I just need more t-time." He stutters.

"I'm afraid your times up buddy." Niall says while patting him on the shoulder.

We are all surrounding him, we probably look intimidating as fuck but that's what we're going for.

"You played us. We don't let that slide here. Should have told us you didn't have it up front instead of giving us less than half, taking the drugs and running." Louis calls him out while crossing his arms.

"I mean, at this point we are being generous. At least we didn't come to your home and end up finding your family instead. Because that my friend, wouldn't have been pretty." I lean down down to meet his eyes.

He stares up at me in fear, "P-Please don't hurt them. I'll do anything!"

"Yeah, you will. Give us the money now." I sternly tell him.

He looks away from me and up at Liam and Louis standing behind me.

"Don't look at them, look at me. Give us the damn money." I repeat.

He looks back at me, "I don't have-" I stop him before he can even finish the sentence by shooting him in the forehead.

"Jesus Christ that was getting annoying. I mean seriously, why did he keep stuttering? He was talking in damn slo-mo." Niall complains while untying him so we can take care of his body.

"We should have known he wouldn't of had the money. He works at fucking Burger King, no wonder he's a junkie." Zayn chuckles.

"Just get rid of him, I have shit to do before we have to open up Reign later." I tell them while walking up the stairs of the basement.

I walk out of Reign and into my car, start it up and drive off. I have to go meet up with Luca to tell him what happened today and then come back to Reign to open it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I own Reign. Well, the boys and I do. We opened it up after everything happened so that we can do our business here without looking sketchy.

After about 30 minutes of driving I finally get to the warehouse.

I walk up to the doors and knock four times in a pattern, and after the guard opens it, I nod at him and walk to Luca's office.