51

Delilah Lavigne

"I swear I didn't know he'd be here." Jade whispers to me, "It's fine." I mutter back.

Niall walks up to Jade and engulfs her in a hug while kissing all around her face as she laughs at the action.

He then walks up to me and hugs me, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming. He kinda told me what happened." He whispers in my ear, "It's okay. Uh, where's your bathroom?" I pull away from the hug.

He points to a hallway, "Down the hall to the right."

I walk in that direction and close the bathroom door behind me.

Why does this shit happen? And it's only to me. It's just my fucking luck.

I cup water into my hands and splash my face, the coldness causes me to sigh in relief. I dry my face with what looks like a clean towel, at least I'm praying to the gods above that it is.

I fix up my hair in the mirror so it's not as tangled anymore and ruffle it a few times with my hands. My mascara is running a bit so I take some out of my bag and touch it up.

Don't look bothered Delilah. You're here with your friends—just ignore him.

Right as my hand grabs the doorknob, the door flies open and I stumble backwards, "What the hell?"

Harry closes the bathroom door behind him and turns to me, "Want to explain why you're here?" He crosses his arms and sends a glare—trying to look intimidating.

"I'd ask you the same fucking thing."

"You weren't coming back so I figured I might as well do something with my time." He explains.

"Yeah well I came with Jade, she invited me." I cross my arms now, mocking him.

He scoffs, "Just go home, Delilah."

I arch my eyebrows, "You mean your home?"

He pushes his head out in confusion, "The fuck do you mean by that?"

"It's not my home. It's yours. I just stay there with you and now it's looking like I don't want to anymore nor do I have to."

He laughs, "Yeah? And where do you plan on going?"

"Back to Jade's to stay with her."

"Yeah well tour starts soon so I suggest you drop this fucking tough act and actually act mature for once."

My jaw drops, "Coming from you, that means absolutely dog shit. Excuse me," I shove him away from the door and walk out into the living room to join Niall and Jade.

I sit on the couch next to Jade who has her legs on top of Nialls, "Babe do you want to get takeout later?" She asks. "I'd love to." Niall responds, "I wasn't talking to you idiot, I was talking to her." She laughs and points to me.

I chuckle, "Yeah sure."  I pull out my phone to search for restaurants since I'm starving and already can't wait to leave.

Harry comes out of the bathroom and sits on the opposite couch to the left of Niall, staring me down. I roll my eyes and go back to searching for food places near us.

"Oh I called Louis to come over by the way." Niall announces.

Right on cue, Louis walks through the door holding beers in one hand, "I got the goods lads." He closes the door with his foot and stops in his tracks, "Lilah?"

"Yo." I salute him while staring at my phone.

"Fancy seeing you here." He sets the box of beers that he brought on the table in front of us and sits next to Harry, "Where's Malik?" He directs to Niall as he is whispering something in Jades ear, causing her to laugh and hit his arm.