54

Delilah Lavigne

It is finally tour day. The day we have been all waiting for, I'm so fucking ecstatic.

I'm still sore as hell from last night as if it isn't the consequences of my own actions.

The only worry filling my mind is the thought of everything going to shit with Enzo. I don't know how I'm going to tell Harry and everyone else about the deal I made. I'm scared that Enzo won't stick to his promise. But, I'm pushing that all back until the time comes which is hopefully soon because I want us the fuck out.

All of our bags are packed to the brim, our suitcases waiting at the door for when we leave. It's currently five in the morning since we have to get to the warehouse where the busses are parked and hit the road right away. Luca sent a car to pick each of us up since he doesn't want anyone leaving their cars at the warehouse for months.

A car honks outside of Harry's house and we jump up from the couch, still with tired eyes on display.

"I don't know about you but I am so excited." I practically run over to my suitcase in excitement and open the door. I have a hoodie, sweatpants and my converse on because we are going to be on a bus all day and I want to be comfortable. Harry is wearing the exact same thing as me.

"I am too actually. S'gonna be fun." He ruffles the top of my hair and I groan, fixing the messy hair he caused me to have.

We get into the car, there's a slot separating the driver from seeing us.

"We could easily have sex back here." I point out and he grins, "Is that a statement or an offer?" Harry leans over in his seat to peck my lips three times as his hand glides up my inner thigh, "Calm down horn dog." I push his face away and he sits back in his seat with a tight grin.

We make small talk until we finally pull into the warehouse, but then I realize I've never been on this side before. This is where Harry mentioned that they keep the drugs and money, as well as the tour busses now.

I thank the driver since Harry acts like he's mute and doesn't know how to be polite to anyone and we squeeze through people working on getting everything into the busses. "Which bus are we going in?" I look around the area in confusion since there's only two and I know they would need a lot more.

"None. Look behind you." Harry points behind me, I turn around and see a massive private jet awaiting us.

My eyes widen as I take in the size of this plane, "Am I dreaming?" I had no idea we would be flying there.

Harry leans his chin on my shoulder with a grin held on his face, "This is just the start baby."

"Delilah!" I hear my name being called from behind us so I turn around to the source and see Jade running towards us with Niall behind her carrying all the bags and suitcases, "Jade!" I meet her halfway and jump into her arms.

"God I missed you." She rests her head on mine and gives me a tight squeeze, "Are you excited?" We let go of each other and I jump down.

"I can't believe we are going on that." She pulls her sunglasses down to admire the plane we will all be on for hours.

The sun is just barely coming up so I don't understand why she has sunglasses but she's Jade so you learn not to question anything when it comes to her.

"Wait are you even supposed to be here?" I look around the area in case Luca is here and spots her.

She shrugs, "Apparently your boss isn't here, Niall assured me I was fine."

"A little help here!" Niall struggles carrying everything so Harry walks in his direction to help while Jade and I stand with arms interlocked filling each other in on what we missed for the one day we spent apart.