76

Harry Styles

My hands are pressed against the arms of the chair, I look up into his scared eyes with malice, "Don't make me beat it out of you, again..." I tilt my head with a smirk, "Where the fuck is the necklace?"

His breathing is very erratic, they always make themselves look like tough guys until they're confronted. "I already told you, I don't know!" He winces.

It's so hard not to laugh right now, he looks fucking pathetic.

I push myself off his chair and stand straight, "Alright, I believe you."

I don't have my rings on today otherwise I would be beating the air out of this guy. I look at Zayn and nod my head to the man sitting in the chair.

He cracks his knuckles and replaces myself with him, he swings his fist back and connects it with the guys face. Repeatedly.

"Let him talk now." I stop him. He steps back out of breath and arches his eyebrows, "So? Wanna tell us where it is?"

His unstable head leans back against the chair, his face is covered in his blood mixed with Zayn's from his knuckles. "It's gone."

Zayn's eyebrows furrow, "The fuck you mean it's gone?"

He manages to open one eye as the other ones swollen shut, "Exactly what I said dipshit. It no longer is in my care."

Wow someone's got a mouth now.

"Then where is it?"

He shrugs with a smirk, "Doesn't exist anymore. Well, most of it doesn't."

Zayn and I look at each other confused, he narrows his eyes at the man, "What do you mean?"

He sighs, "I sold it to a pretty woman who makes jewelry. She scrapped some of the parts and gave me money for the shit that counted. Made four hundred bucks."

Our eyes widen, "Four hundred?! You fucking cow that was worth over a hundred forty thousand dollars!" I shout.

He stole this necklace out of a museum, we were supposed to retrieve it for Luca but he beat us to it. We managed to find him with help from Zayn and Jade, he hacked into the computer system to find this guys face and uploaded it to a website to identify him, then Jade did a background check on him and found his whole name and place of residence.

He shrugs with a laugh, "Shit, I was scammed I guess."

"This is funny to you? You stole an expensive piece of jewelry from a museum, sold it and got dog shit money, then expected to get away?" Zayn gets in his face and grips his collars.

He rolls his eyes, "What's it to you? Do you work for the museum or something?"

I tilt my head with squinted eyes, "Or something."

The man shrugs, "Just let me go, none of us are getting it back."

Zayn turns his head back at me, silently asking what we should do.

"There's no way we can get the necklace and it's pieces back."

He purses his lips, "Give us the amount of money it's worth and we'll let you go."

His eyes widen, "You think I have that much? No chance in hell."

He shrugs, "Fine then, goodnight." He slams his elbow on the guys temple, just knocking him out for now.

"What the fuck do we do?" He fixes his jacket and grabs a wash cloth off this guys table to wipe his hands.

It's kinda funny that we're doing this in his own home.