• yoongi's best friend

when you're yoongi's bestie & jk's girlfriend

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked as you laid yourself down on his bed in his room.

"Jungkook is being annoying" you said.

"Yah, you two are annoying" Yoongi said then continued to clean his wardrobe.

"Why are you cleaning your wardrobe" you questioned, turning around and placing your hand on your chin as you watched him take clothes out from his wardrobe.

"Because things like this appear in my wardrobe for some reason" he said throwing your hoodie to you.

"Oh my god, I've been finding this for the longest time" you said putting it on.

"Y/N-ah where are you?" Jungkook called.

"Shhh don't let him know i'm here" you said.

"She's here" Yoongi announced.

"Yoongi!" you exclaimed and frowned at him.

Jungkook walked in and smiled at your pouty face.

"Baby, I was only kidding, of course we can cuddle" Jungkook said making his way over to you with his arms open.

"No, I don't want to anymore" you said crossing your arms.

"Cmon you know you can't resist my cuddles" Jungkook teased.

He was right about that but you were upset with him for being on his game so much today.

"Go play your game and cuddle with it" you say.

"Yah, you two are so annoying" Yoongi said throwing another hoodie which was Jungkook's.

"Wait this is mine! I've been finding this for so long" Jungkook said.

He removed your hoodie then put on his hoodie on you.

"Much better" he said kissing your cheek.

"I get it, you two are cute but please not in my room" Yoongi said trying to hide his smile.

"I know you love us hyung" Jungkook said.

"Just cheer your girlfriend up" Yoongi said going back to clearing his wardrobe.

"C'mon baby, time for cuddles" Jungkook said and swiftly lifted you up from your lying position.

You couldn't help but smile at his actions. He brought you both to his room and laid you both down on the bed. He pulled you closer and you snuggled against his chest.

"I'm sorry for playing so much baby, I'll cuddle you forever now"he said.

"You're always on your game and paid no attention to me today" you mumbled softly.

"I know... I'm sorry, I got too caught up with completing the challenge... forgive me hm?" he said pulling your face away and cupping your cheeks.

"Only if you cuddle me all day" you say and he chuckled.

"Of course" he said kissing your nose then pulling you back into his chest.

"I can stay here like this all day" he said sleepily.

"I'm thankful for yoongi hyung for introducing you to us, i think i'd still be waiting for you to come" he said.

"How'd you know we would even cross path if it wasn't for yoongi?" you asked.

"You're my soulmate, and soulmates find their way to each other so I'm pretty sure we were going to meet either way, just that I got pretty lucky and got you earlier" he said smiling cheekily.

"You're adorable"'you say.

"I'll marry you one day, I swear. You don't know how happy you make me feel" he said.

"I can't wait for that day" you say.

"I love you so much" he said kissing your forehead.

"I love you too koo" you say.

You felt his breathing slow down and soft snores filled the air. You smiled to yourself knowing your boyfriend was fast asleep. You decided to sleep too in the arms of your loving boyfriend.