• flirt 3

FAN's POV ( how the In The Soop was filmed & edited)

The boys entered the bus one by one, settling down as they waited for the last member to arrive. Jungkook took a seat next to the window with Bahm seated on the seat next to him. After awhile, the video cut to y/n going in the bus.

Y/N greeted Bahm excitedly causing Bahm to get excited too.

"Is bahm coming along?" Y/N asked.

"No, he's going home right now" Jungkook replied sarcastically which she rolled her eyes to.

Y/N sat on the seats next to Jungkook and Bahm and Bahm immediately moved towards her.

"Hi baby, you're so big" she say rubbing his head.

"Bahm you need to sit" Jungkook say.

She pet him and motioned for him to sit and calm down which he did. He sat in between the seats and just looked at her.

"you're adorable" she say patting his whole face again.

The video time lapse as the boys were doing their own things. Y/N fell asleep as soon as she rested her head on the head rest.

After awhile, once they have reached the location, the video got back to normal.

"Wah! Is this where we'll be for the next few days?" Jin say looking out the window to see the huge house.

The boys excitedly left the bus leaving only Jungkook and Y/N. Jungkook stood up and put the leash on Bahm.

"Bahm, wake mommy up" Jungkook say.

Fans gushed at the scene. Multiple edits have been made just for that scene alone.

The scene cuts to the boys walking towards the main house. Y/N and Jungkook followed behind after you had woken up from your nap. The scene then continued on until they discussed about the rooms.

The hyungs settled with their rooms and they transitioned to the maknae house where they were choosing their rooms.

"Jungkook can have the connecting house because he has Bahm" Jimin suggested.

The scene then transitioned to Jungkook and Bahm in the other house settling down. Jungkook placed Bahm's cage beside his bed, then taking out his own essentials, making it feel more like home.

The scene then transitioned to the other 3 maknaes playing scissors paper stone to determine who gets the top room. Jimin ended up winning and got himself the top room.

The scene went back to Jungkook and Bahm in the connecting house. Jungkook was setting up the toilet pad for him and called Bahm to do his business there. Y/N came in to the connecting house to see Jungkook watching Bahm poo.

"I think I fed him too much" he say after noticing y/n walk in.

"What did the trainer say?" y/n asked.

"Bahm is doing well in school, just that he eats and poops a lot" Jungkook say.

"Yeah, I agree. You fed him too much" y/n say looking at the size of his poo causing both of them to laugh.

The scene transitioned back to the main house where the 6/8 of the members have gathered after settling down in their rooms.

"I'm hungry" Taehyung say.

"Should we make something?" Hobi asked rubbing his stomach to.

The scene continued with them planning on what to cook and started to cook. After awhile, it was back to the connecting house.

Y/N was laying on Jungkook's bed on her phone while Jungkook was feeding Bahm. They showed a time lapse of the two talking and chatting on the bed. This scene also made the fans go crazy as they realised how long they've been chatting with one another.

The time lapse ended with y/n leaving the connecting house with Jungkook following her to the main house where the rest were gathered.

"Oh I thought you two were sleeping"Hobi said after the two walked into the main house.

"See, they're awake." Jimin say.

"Are you guys eating right now? It's literally 3" y/n say as they were eating.

-

Y/N sat in the living room watching Taehyung play the ps5. After the members have ate, they gathered for awhile watching some members play the ps5. The boys soon left one by one to sleep. Y/N was now left alone with Jungkook in the living room as he was playing mario kart and she was laying down, on her phone.

"Are you not going to sleep?" Jungkook asked turning to her.

"Hm?" she questioned, half asleep.

He chuckled at her sleepy state and turned off the ps5.

"We should sleep cmon" he say standing up from the couch.

"Now?" she asked.

"Mmhmm... or do you want to eat Ramyeon?" he smirked teasing her.

"yaaaaah" she whined and he chuckled pulling you up from the sofa.

This scene again made fans go crazy as they watch it. He was practically asking her to sleep with him with that famous pick up line.

The two walked out the main house and slowly walked towards the other house. The atmosphere was really quiet. There were still a handful of crew filming since they were both still awake. They parted ways and the scene cuts to both of them getting ready for bed.

-

The next morning, they filmed each of the members waking up. Something that created a huge crazy commotion was the fact that the scene where y/n was sleeping was in Jungkook's room.

-

After the first episode was out, many articles were about the relationship between the two members of BTS. Many fans speculated that the two are dating and shipped them hard. The evidences just on the first episode of the filming has convinced them that they have a romantic relationship with one another.