• pregnancy signs 2

"I'm back~~" Jungkook say as he entered the room.

Bahm had been stuck with you the whole time, not leaving you once. Usually he would run to Jungkook but now, he stayed with you.

"Are you ready? We don't have to do this if you don't want to, it's totally fine babe" Jungkook say.

"No, I want to find out if it's really true" you say.

"Okay, you do it, I'll wait outside..." Jungkook say .

After you've peed on the stick, you let out a sigh of nervousness. You placed the pregnancy test facing downwards on the sink and washed your hands. You opened the bathroom door to see Jungkook waiting nervously right outside the bathroom door.

"You're done?" he asked.

"Mmhmm" you say.

He pulled you into a hug and rubbed your back.

"Whatever happens next, just know that's it's all good okay? You know I've always wanted to start a family with you so I'd definitely be happy if it's positive. But even if it's not positive, it's all fine baby... we can try again another time, just know that I love you so so so much" he said.

"I love you too Koo.. thank you for being here" you say.

Jungkook continued to say some cute, nice and reassuring things in your ears to make you calm down. You were of course nervous about what the results may be. You want to carry his child and you know that he really wanted to have kids too, but what if it turns out negative? He would be so disappointed, but after he talked to you , you felt better because he knew that you were going to feel bad if it was negative.

His phone timer rang and it was time to check the pregnancy test.

"Whatever the results is, I love you so much" Jungkook reminded.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Do you want me to be there when you see it or should I stay outside? Or do you want me to see it first?" Jungkook started to blabber when he felt nervous.

"See it with me" you say.

"Can i record this?" he asked and you nodded.

You too wanted to keep this as a memory because it's the first ever pregnancy test you've ever taken. He set the phone down near the sink and then stood by you as you took the pregnancy test that was still facing down.

"I love you" Jungkook reminded again.

"I love you" you replied.

"Are you ready?" he asked and you nodded.

You both took a breath before you turned the stick around.

double lines

"I'm pregnant"

"You're pregnant"

Jungkook immediately engulfed you in a hug. You both had the biggest smiles on your face. You felt yourself starting to tear up by the overwhelming emotions, and so was Jungkook.

"Baby, I'm going to be a dad!" he said in disbelief.

"We're going to be parents" you say looking at him.

"I love you so much" Jungkook say and crashed his lips onto yours.

He wiped your tears after he pulled away and kissed your forehead before pulling you into his chest again.

"I love you so so much, now you must take good care of yourself" he said.

"I love you so much" you say.

Bahm then came into the bathroom and came to you. He again licked your tummy gently and bumped his head on your tummy.

"Bahm new all this time" Jungkook say shocked, realising what he's been doing.

"He was so protective of you!" he said.

"Keep it up bahmie~ you must take care of mommy and our baby well when im not around" he said.

Jungkook then caressed your stomach.

"I can't believe there's a little us inside" he said.

"I know, me too" you smiled at him.

"Ah.. jinjja, I can't believe this is happening, I'm so happy" Jungkook say and pulled you in for another hug.

"Should we tell everyone right now?" he asked.

"I think we should wait a little longer or until we actually go to the doctor's... in case anything happens you know" you say nervously.

"Okay baby... let's just cuddle now. I'm too overwhelmed with emotions and now i'm tired" Jungkook say leading you to the bed, not forgetting his phone that was still recording.

You both laid on the bed and Jungkook held the phone up so that you both were in the frame.

"We're going to be parents" he said excitedly with a smile.

You both then kissed each other and he ended the video.

"I love you so much my love" he said.

"I love you too koo... I'm so happy" you say leaning close to him.

"Can't wait for this little one now" he said caressing your stomach.

"You have to wait for 9 months" you chuckled.

-

Little did Jungkook know, dispatch saw him on the streets to the convenient store and sneakily followed him in. They saw him taking the pregnancy test kits and captured a picture of him in action...