• the disrespect

when his new pa disrespects you again | you as his girlfriend

The boys had taken another car back to their hotel right after their concert as they had to rush back to avoid fan mobbing them from leaving the area. The staffs and team had to take the other cars as we had more things to take care of backstage.

You were with Aera, Jungkook's make up artist, and had just reached the hotel at where the boys were staying in. As you walked out the car, you offered to help some of their staff with their things.

"Ah it's okay Y/N-shi," Jae said as he took out the suitcases full of make up and whatnot from the boot.

You head into the hotel with some of the crew and into the elevator with Aera, Chaeyong and Yeonro. Charyong was Jungkook's new personal assistant who just joined a month ago and it was her first tour with the boys. You haven't had a conversation with her because she seems not like you. There were countless times where she had purposely made you feel bad or left you out and completely ignoring your presence when you were clearly there with the boys. Jungkook seemed to notice too.

"We'll have to wake up extra early tomorrow don't forget, not like some people who has no reason to be here at all" she said to Yeonro was also a new pa for Namjoon.

Chaeyong side eyes me as she said that and rolled her eyes. She had done that way too many times but you ignored it because you knew better.

"If you want to say my name, just say it, there's no need to beat around the bush when you're already in front of the person you want to throw shade to" you say, getting annoyed.

"Oh? I guess it fits where the shoe fits... glad you knew, you're just taking up space. Tell me, how are you helping?" she said.

"Chaeyong, that's enough. You should respect her," Aera said.

"It's unfair. She get to go everywhere with the boys doing absolutely nothing while we have to deal with a lot of things," Chaeyong said like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

"Chaeyong. Enough. Jungkook will not be happy if he heard about this," Aera said as we all walked out the elevator.

"Jungkook doesn't deserve her anyway. He could do so much better. And as his PA, I would rather have him date another idol to boost his popularity, they'll definitely promote me" she said nonchalantly.

"Look, I don't know what's your problem with me but I think that's enough. Know your place and where you stand. Please learn how to respect," you said stopping in your tracks and facing her.

Chaeyong just scoffed.

You left and made your way to Jungkook's hotel room. You opened the door and slammed the door close. Jungkook who was drying his hair looked at you shocked.

"What happened?" he asked worriedly.

"Your fvcking pa has no respect at all," you said angrily while taking out your things from your bag.

"I thought you went off with Aera?" he asked.

"Well yeah, then we ended up in the same elevator and she decided to talk shit about me, in front of me," you said.

"What? What did she say?" Jungkook asked.

"Whatever, I'll shower first" you say and went in the bathroom.

Minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Jungkook look through the door hole to see Aera with your phone in her hands.

"Ah, Jungkook-ssi, Y/N forgot to take her phone from my bag" she said handing over your phone to him.

"Aera-ssi, what happened with y/n and Chaeyong?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah... Chaeyong was just being very disrespectful towards her," Aera said.

"What did she say?"

"She said how Y/N joins on tour for free and was completely useless and taking up space because she has no job at all..."

"jinjja? what else did she say?"

"oh.. and she said how she didn't deserve you and that she would rather have you date another idol," Aera said looking down.

Jungkook was already pissed at this point. He now understood why you were so pissed when you came back. After awhile of talking, Aera went back to her room and Jungkook waited for you to be done with showering to talk to you about it.

You went out of the shower with a shirt and some sweatpants. Your hair was still went and you were drying it with the towel as you were walking out the bathroom.

"Come baby, I'll dry your hair for you," Jungkook say.

You sighed as he motioned for you to lay on his chest. He started to dry your hair with the towel.

"I heard what happened just now..." he said softly.

"You know, whatever she said is completely not true. Firstly, having you here makes everything so much better for me and the boys. You are like family, trust me. All the boys want you to come to the tour, they know how much joy you bring everywhere you go. Having you here just brings energy not only for me but for the boys too," Jungkook said.

"and also, don't listen to what she said about me dating other idols. She doesn't know how much you mean to me, she doesn't know how long we've been together and what we've been through together. She doesn't know what you've helped me through, she doesn't know that you were there and had been there for me when i was at my lowest," he added.

"So please darling, please don't consider or even think that what she said was true or had any truth. It's nothing like that at all," he said.

You smiled looking up at him. He always knew how to use his words properly to make you feel better and it works ALL the time.

"Thank you, thank you for being with me," you say.

"You don't have to thank me baby. I should thank you for sticking with me through it all... I know it hasn't been easy for you but I'm so appreciative that you stuck with me despite the difficulties," he said.

"I will always be with you no matter what happens, I don't care if you get angry or stressed or sad or happy, i will be with you throughout. Even if you push me away, you know i'll always be there for you, we've been there," you said.

"I love you so much," he said cupping your cheeks and leaning in to give you a long passionate kiss.

"I love you"