• camping vlog

when you tag along to his camping vlog | you as his secret gf

"you can sit next to me you know"Jungkook say as you walk to the car with him.

"No, it's okay. I don't want to risk anything" you say.

"Fine" Jungkook pouted.

You chuckled slightly before getting in the back of the car. The director then came and joined in at the passengers seat.

-

"I've been resting well these days so we decided to go camping to rest even more in nature" Jungkook say to the camera as he was driving.

"The weather looks great" he smiled looking at the sky.

He then talks about random things like how he deleted all this instagram posts to suddenly taking about food and then getting hungry.

"We can stop at the rest stop to get some food"the director suggested and Jungkook was quick to agree.

-

"What do you want babe?" he asked turning to look at you while you were deciding.

"Sweet potatoes" you say and he nodded grabbing some.

He got a lot of snacks and paid while the director recorded him. Jungkook had his mask on and tattoos covered with his long sleeve while his hair was covered with a bucket hat, making his appearance undercover.

"Let's go" he said happily with all the snacks in his hands.

This time, he sat in the passenger's seat while the director took over to drive. Jungkook did a little mukbang session while you ate some of the snacks that you had picked out earlier.

"Have some" Jungkook say moving the potato stick to you.

You took a bite from his and immediately hummed in satisfaction at the taste.

"So good" you say.

"I know right" he agreed, eating it again.

You then offered him your sweet potato sticks and he of course ate them and groaned in satisfaction too at the taste.

"Why are rest stops food so good?" Jungkook asked the camera.

-

Once you arrived at the camping site, it was already set up for him so all he had to do was only fill up the water tank. You accompanied him with the camera and filmed him.

"Ahhh, this is cool" he said rolling the tank to the fill up area.

He looked adorable rolling it with him which made you giggle slightly. He turned back to you with a cute smile plastered on his face after hearing your giggles.

-

"Baby food is ready" he announced as you were resting in the camper van so that you don't disturb his camping vlog.

You sat opposite him as the vlogging camera was placed to face him only. You gave him a thumbs up once you took your first bite as it tasted so good.

"So good right" he asked showing his proud smirk making you roll your eye.

He then announced that he'll be making a vlive so you went back to the camper van so that he won't get distracted or accidentally expose anything because he has done that plenty of times.

"Baby" he called softly poking his head in the camper van.

"Could you stay outside with me while i do the live? It's still on going though now" he said.

"Why? Are you scared to be alone outside?" you teased.

"Actually yeah" he joked too.

You chuckle slightly before following him out the camper van. You sat opposite him while he continues the vlive.

"That that I like that, that that I like that" he sang while doing the dance moves.

"Oh! Hobi hyung is calling" he said realising his phone was buzzing.

"Annyeong!!!!" he said excitedly once he answered.

Hobi's laughers could be heard as soon as he said that. You smiled unconsciously at the laughter.

"Is y/n there with you too?" hobi asked.

Jungkook's eye immediately widened and lowered down the volume because he was afraid the fans caught that.

"Yeah yeah, the director of runBTS is here with me too" Jungkook said trying to cover up. 

"Oh shit." Hobi said covering his mouth forgetting that Jungkook was on live.

Jungkook only laughed and handed the phone over to you. You pointed to the camper van to let Jungkook know you'll talk in there and he nodded.

"Hey bestieeee" Hobi said.

"Hiiii" you replied with the same energy.

"I'm so sorry for saying that out loud. I totally forgot he was on live!" he said shaking his head.

-

After awhile of chatting, you ended the call and joined Jungkook back outside as he was still on the live.

While you went on your phone, a gush of cold wind passed by making you shiver in your seat as you were just wearing a crop top and sweatpants making your goosebumps rise.

Jungkook noticed your little shiver before passing you his hoodie which was next to him. You gladly took it and put it on making him look at you endearingly.

After awhile more, you start to feel yourself getting tired. You unintentionally yawned and Jungkook immediately caught that.

"Okay guys, I'm going to end the live now. It was fun chatting with all of you" he smiled reading the comments.

After awhile, he ended the live and make his way over to you.

"Let's sleep my sleepy baby" he giggled before lifting you up from your chair and carrying your tired self into the camper van.

While you were laying in bed, he decided to end the vlog and then joined you in bed.

-

The fans watching the vlog noticed a certain female figure in reflections of the windows of the camper van when he set the camera down while eating. They also pointed out how he shared food with you sitting behind him. Furthermore, fans caught the matching bracelets that you guys had or something that you wore that looked similar to his. Many other fans state that it could be just a staff but what Hobi said was suspicious.

They caught on that Jungkook was trying to cover up because of how he reacted. He also mentioned that the director was probably named y/n but the director was a guy and your name is a girl's name.