• baby's first injection

when he was anxious for your child's first injection

"can't we postpone it to another day?" Jungkook asked as he carried Aera out.

"No! We've already postpone it twice because of you" you said rushing him into the car.

"But Aera isn't ready for an injection" Jungkook pouted kissing your 3 month old girl's cheek.

"She is, she has to do it to keep her healthy, don't you want her to be healthy?" you asked as you got into the passenger seat as he put her in her baby car seat.

"Fine, i guess" he said and drove off.

You chuckled at his protective and worried behaviour for his little girl.

"It'll all be fine babe" you said placing your hand on his right cheek which he leaned in to.

-

"C'mon can we actually postpone it now?" he teased as you two made your way into the hospital.

You rolled your eyes at him playfully and dragged him into the hospital.

"Hey, we made an appointment for baby's first vaccination under Dr Cheong" you say to the front desk.

"Can I get your name?"

"Jeon Y/N" you say.

"Right, he's waiting for you on the 13th floor, just take that elevator up to the 13th floor and you will be guided there" she said.

"Thank you" you say before heading to the elevator with Jungkook trailing behind with Aera in his arms.

While you were in the elevator, Jungkook couldn't stop kissing Aera's cheeks.

"She's scared. I can feel it." he said exaggeratedly.

"She's strong like mommy so she isn't" you say kissing your daughters cheek.

Jungkook just smiled and once the door open, you were greeted by a nurse. She then led you two to the room. The whole level was made just for the doctor because Jungkook of course searched for the best doctor in Seoul to do this vaccination and since he is Jeon Jungkook, it was easy for him to get slots even though he has postponed in multiple times.

"hello! Nice to see you again" Dr Cheong said as you two walked in.

"Yes! Its been long luckily" Jungkook said.

"Wow, look at her, she's already growing well!" he said as he played with Aera who giggled.

Jungkook smiled seeing Aera giggle, feeling thankful that she wasn't as scared as he expected her to be.

"Okay, what you can do is hold her and try to distract her when I put the needle in, but don't move around too much okay?" the dr said as Jungkook sat on the couch with Aera on his lap facing him.

"How's mommy doing?" he asked as he prepared the needle.

"I'm doing fine, thank you" you say as you watched him move towards Aera.

You were nervous for Aera but you knew Jungkook was even more nervous for her. The doctor played with Aera for awhile and wiped the spot that he was going to inject on. Aera started feeling nervous but Jungkook tried to distract her from looking at the needle.

"Look at daddy, baby" he said trying to contain his nervousness.

The doctor pushed in the needle onto her arm and she started to cry. You unconsciously pouted as you heard your baby cry and Jungkook panicked too.

"Well done Aera-ah!" Dr Cheong said placing a cotton on the injected area.

Jungkook pressed on the cotton as she continued to cry.

"It's okay baby, you're done, you did well" he said kissing her cheeks multiple times.

She turned her head and put her arms out for you. You immediately carry her and kissed her cheek as you bounced her around trying to calm her down. 

"It's okay baby, you're okay my love" you said kissing her cheek as you moved her head to your shoulder.

Her crying calmed down after awhile as the doctor said to let her rest often.

"Thank you so much" you say as you both left the room.

"Oh my baby, you did so well" Jungkook said talking to her from behind you.

He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back as you both waited for the elevator.