• hobi's listening party 2

when Mijoo tried to ruin your relationship

"Baby are you sure you don't want to go home now?" Jungkook asked, patting your head softly.

"No~ the party isn't over yet" you say.

"Yeah but I'm sure hobi hyung won't mind if you're tired" he said.

"I'm not... enjoy the party babe" you say trying to push him away so that he could properly enjoy it with his friends.

"No, I'm not leaving you in this state" he said chuckling slightly.

"I'm fine" you say.

"Nah, it's okay babe. I'd rather sit here with you" he said.

"Are you sure...." you say squinting your eyes a little, unsure if he was being truthful.

"Of course, but shall we dance with them?" Jungkook chuckled, standing up as Bruno Mars started playing.

He put his hand out and you smiled, taking it and then he led you to the dance floor where there were more people.

"Imma leave the door open~"Taehyung sang exaggeratedly.

Jungkook placed his hands on your waist, and sang it to you exaggeratedly too.

"Ooh you're so sweet, so tight, i won't bite" Jungkook teased leaning in to bite your exposed collarbone causing you to laugh and push his face away slightly before he get to bite it.

He laughed and pulled you close kissing your cheek. You both were really in your own worlds right now because everything else seems to not matter at the moment. You were enjoying the moment with your man and the boys on the dance floor to Bruno Mars. Suddenly, all the fear of getting caught in videos unintentionally, don't scare you anymore.

Jimin chuckled taking videos of the both of you. He was definitely a shipper if he wasn't a friend to both of you. He adored the relationship you both had.

Mijoo who watched the scene rolled her eyes. She then planned to get herself involved with Jungkook so that fans would talk about them and see how close they are and start shipping them more than with you.

She told her personal assistant who was also at the party to take part in her plan. She waited for the perfect opportunity of when to approach him and finally, you both were separated as you wanted to go to the washroom.

Before Jungkook could follow you to the washroom, Mijoo stopped him.

"Hey koo" she said placing her hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook was taken aback by her sudden closeness and contact. Discomfort was present in his face as he tried to excuse himself to follow you.

"Where are you going koo" Mijoo asked, making sure their angle was obvious to the camera that her PA was holding.

"I'm Jungkook to you. Not Koo" Jungkook say slightly annoyed at the sudden nickname by someone not close to him at all.

Mijoo was taken aback but decided to brush it off and continue to flirt with him.

"Look Mijoo, I'm taken by y/n if it wasn't obvious to you already. I love her a lot and I'm not looking to end the relationship anytime soon so please just give up, it's uncomfortable for the both of us" he said.

Mijoo felt hurt by his words. Before she could say anything, Jungkook was out of her sight.

-

Later that night/ or should I say morning, Mijoo was angered by the embarrassing incident with Jungkook. She then got her pa to send those pictures of her and Jungkook to a media to spread it.

However, little did they know, yours and Jungkook's name were already trending.

You and Jungkook have been spotted multiple times in the background of the attendees' stories, photos and videos. Many fans were gushing and going crazy over the interaction and how close you both were. The only photos and videos that you both were spotted in weren't so obvious that you two were a couple but many fans noticed how comfortable him and the boys were with you. It was as if you have known them for a long time which made them think that you were more than just a friend to them.

When the photos of Mijoo and Jungkook came out, fans only talked about how uncomfortable Jungkook was and wondered what they were talking about. It didn't overshadow the already trending couple's names with many fans wanting more from them.

Later, another video of the event was uploaded where a guy was taking a selfie video of them singing and vibing to Bruno Mars. Fans saw the part where Jungkook, you and the guys had gathered and were vibing to the songs together. They also caught a glimpse of Jungkook leaning into you but the video was cut when you both were laughing which made fans even more convinced that you both were dating.

Will the couple come forward and confirm their relationship or let it be a mystery to the public? Should Mijoo expose their relationship after seeing the replies from the fans?