• sneaking into your apartment

when he sneaks into your apartment building because you missed him | both as idols

You had a very tough week this week. On top of your promotions for your new comeback, you had a drama to shoot. So you've been packed with schedules everyday and have been heading home really late everyday. On top of that, there were people trying to bring you down by spreading stupid rumours. You've been trapped in 5 different rumours now and you're going crazy just by thinking about it. Of course, none of it was true but it was definitely affecting your promotions.

Your company has been denying rumours here and there. Your fans have been supporting you, protecting you and trying to report every rumour they see. You didn't even have the time to think about those rumours as you were busy with the promotions and filming for the drama.

Now that you were back at your apartment, relatively earlier than usual, you had some time to think about all those. You also started to think about your boyfriend, who you've missed so much. He was also busy working on his solo work but you were busier. He always took the time to message you and you'll reply whenever you can, usually hours after his texts. Plus, because you both were idols and were a secret from the public, it was hard to even go on dates or meet up.

When you decide to text him, he had already sent a text, so you decided to video call him. In just a few rings, he picked up. His bunny smile appeared on the screen, making you smile instantly.

"Hey baby" he say.

"Hey" you returned.

"It's already late, aren't you tired?" he asked, eyebrows furrowing in worry.

"I am... but I miss you" you say softly.

"I miss you so much more babe, you know that"he said.

"Are you at your studio?" you asked noticing the background.

"Yeah, I was working on a new song" he said.

"Tell me about it" you say.

He started sharing about the song and his troubles when recording it. You can't help but adore how excited and passionate he sounded when talking about his music. Heck, you miss him so much.

He noticed you staring and tearing up and he stopped. 

"Baby what's wrong?" he asked in worry, smile dropping.

"Nothing.." you chuckled. "I just miss you so much" you say shaking your head, laughing at how ridiculous you were being.

"Baby..." jungkook pouted.

"I'll come by after I finish this okay?" he compensated.

"No, it's too risky." you replied, especially with all the reporters being on your tail.

"True..." he said trying to think of other ways.

"It's okay koo, I'll see you whenever we both can"you say trying not to distract him from work.

"Are you sure...?" Jungkook ask, not convinced.

"Mmhmm" you smiled.

"I'll leave you to work" you say.

"okay, I love you so much. call me if you need anything, anytime" he said.

"I love you too" you smile before ending the call.

Gosh, you miss him so much.

Jungkook wasn't convinced that you were okay. He knew it must've been a lot to handle at the moment because of the promotions, and what more filming for the drama. And to make it worse, the rumours weren't helping either. It must've been so hard for you and he understood that. Which was why, he was already packing to leave the studio to head to your apartment.

Jungkook head towards his car, not realising there was a black vehicle, with two people in the car with cameras, watching his every move. Jungkook drove off towards Y/N's house and so did the black vehicle, following behind.

They were surprised to see Jungkook turn into your apartment building. They quickly prepared their cameras to capture him walking into your apartment building.

Jungkook quickly walked into the building, with a mask and bucket hat on, hoping no one would recognise him. He quickly went to the elevator and pressed on your level. He rang your doorbell, and waited for you to open the door.

You were surprised that there was a doorbell at literally 2 in the morning. You cautiously made your way to the door and opened it slightly. Seeing the familiar figure, your eyes widened and pulled him in quickly.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?!" you asked.

"Because you miss me, and I miss you so damn much" he said with his stupid bunny smile.

"Idiot" you smiled pulling him into a hug.

"Mmm, I've missed you so much" he mumbled in your neck.

"You could get caught you know?" you say caressing the back of his head.

"I don't care, you needed me, so I'm here" he said pulling away.

Jungkook cupped your cheeks and pulled you into a passionate kiss. Gosh you've missed those lips. He pulled away smiling, resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you so much" he mumbled pecking your lips again.

"I'm so in love with you" you replied making him a blushing mess.

He chuckled slightly before pulling you into a hug again.

"Now, it's very late. We should go to sleep" he said pulling you towards your room.

"You're staying over?" you asked surprised.

"Of course" he said.

It was rare for him these days to stay over at your apartment since it was risky. Especially now that you were caught up in many rumours, dispatch were literally on your ass trying to find some tea. So other than going to work and promotions, you've been locking yourself at home. Not wanting to go out in public unless it was necessary. Jungkook noticed that and didn't want you to struggle alone, so he was here with you despite the risk of getting caught and potentially ruining his career.

Once you both were cuddled in bed, Jungkook decided to bring up about the whole situation.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Surprisingly okay. I'm better now that you're here" you reply honestly.

"You know... the rumours are pretty crazy. The stupid reporters are literally trying to make you look bad" he said, sounding angry.

"Tell me about it" you sighed.

"Whatever it is, what truly matters is that your fans, your family and the people that actually know you, knows that none of the rumours are true. I know it isn't true. Ugh, how I wish everyone knew we were dating so that there's no those stupid dating rumours with every other guy" he said pouting at the end.

You chuckled slightly.

"You know it would start a war if we publicise our relationship now" you say.

"Mmm still, everytime i see articles about you and some other idol that's not me, I get a little jealous" he admitted.

"Baby, you know I have never seen them as anything more than just a friend." you say.

"I know~ but they definitely want to be more than just friends with you" he grumbled making you laugh.

"I don't care. What matters is I only want you. See, I'm with you now, not them" you say.

"That's true..." he said sleepily.

"Alright baby, time to sleep, you sound so tired"you chuckled slightly.

He snuggled closer to your neck, leaving a kiss on it.

"I love you" he mumbled sleepily.

"I love you"