• when a paparazzi hurts you & your child

when a paparazzi hurts you & your child

"c'mon baby it's okay, look it's daddy" you say trying to calm down your 2 year old baby who was already missing Jungkook.

You two were currently backstage while Jungkook and the boys were performing at the music show. You carried Aera and bounced her up and down as you pointed to the television where they were showing the boys' performance.

Once Jungkook came on the screen, she reached her hand out towards the tv.

"Daddy's coming soon baby" you chuckled.

She had just woken up from her nap and was looking for Jungkook who had just gone out to perform. She was indeed a daddy's girl.

After awhile, she calmed down but still sniffled and soon, Jungkook and the rest came in, breathless from the performance. Aera who noticed her dad's presence immediately put her arm out and whine out for him.

"Hey princess, you're awake!" Jungkook smiled picking her up from your lap.

"She was crying for you" you say.

"Daddy's girl" he teased at you which you only rolled your eyes at smiling.

"Okay boys, let's head back to the company" their manager said.

Everyone started piling out the room.

"I'll carry her babe" you say because the boys would have to go out together for awhile to let the reporters get a picture of the em.

Jungkook handed Aera over to you then followed the boys out while you followed the staff. Once the boys were done with the little photoshoot session, they headed back to where the staff were.

"Let's go before the crowd gets even bigger" the manager said.

Since there was no private way, we had to go through the crowd to get to the car. Jin and Hobi went out first to the car then Namjoon followed by Jimin, Yoongi and Tae. Then you and Jungkook. Jungkook made you walk in front of him first so that if anything happens he could attend to it quicker.

The crowd only got crazier after each boys went out. The space was getting smaller even though the guards tried to move people away. While you were walking out, a paparazzi put their camera right in your face, not giving you space at all, causing you to trip and almost fall but was caught by Jungkook. Aera started crying due to the sudden movements and the loud noises of shouting.

"YAH!" Jungkook yelled at the paparazzi.

His face was visibly angry. He was about to push the guy but was stopped by their bodyguard who tried to stop him.

"look at where you're fvcking going! do you not know what space is?!" Jungkook yelled angrily, swearing at the guy.

You were quickly escorted into the car by the guards safely as Aera was crying really hard. Your heart was beating fast from Jungkook's outburst and almost tripping with your baby in hand. You looked out the window to see Jungkook still angrily yelling at the paparazzi.

"My daughter and wife could've been really injured because of your careless self!" he said.

Everyone surrounding them all had their phones out recording this unseen side of him. Of course he would be angry because his daughter and wife could've seriously been injured.

The bodyguards tried to calm Jungkook down.

"Next time watch what you're doing, and this goes for everyone here. Give us space" he said angrily and walked off to the car, people automatically gave him space.

He opened the door to see Aera on your lap crying softly while you try to calm her down. He went in and shut the door and attended to the crying baby.

"Are you alright baby?" he asked cupping Aera's cheek and wiped her tears.

The poor girl only pouted while tears still fall from her eyes.

"Are you okay babe?" he asked, turning to you.

You nodded, "Thank god you caught me".

"They're so fvcking stupid. How could they be so inconsiderate. You two could've been seriously hurt. I'm going to get the company to do something about that" he said still angry about what happened.

He let Aera rest her head on his chest while he rubbed her back, holding her close to him.

-

After that incident, fans were all surprised by Jungkook's actions. Jungkook was usually the one who would be quiet and never gets angry. However, they saw how much you both meant to him that he had an outburst. Many fans were angry at the paparazzi for being careless and almost hurting you and Aera.

Jungkook was visibly upset throughout the whole day. But after much reassurance from you, he became less affected by the incident. He was just worried about you and Aera. He couldn't imagine what he would do if you two actually got hurt from it. You two meant the world to him and he couldn't careless if people hate him for caring for you two. Of course there were netizens that sent hate to him for being too harsh on the paparazzi but many of the fans defended him. He couldn't care less because the paparazzi made you trip. If it wasn't for him who caught you, you two would've fell and injured yourselves.

Later that week, the paparazzi got sued by the company and it was all over the news.