• how do fans know about your relationship

accidentally exposed in the background of a bangtan episode video

- You were in the practice room with the boys and Jungkook wasn't feeling well

- they were practicing for Butter performance but Jungkook hasn't been getting enough sleep, hence, falling sick

- Jungkook was resting on the couch next to you with his head snuggled in your neck and his arms around your waist.

- your hands were running through his hair as you slowly massaged it, something he truly loved.

- Jimin and Taehyung were being filmed as they did some stupid cartwheels and failing them messing around with each other

- As they were filming them, fans noticed Jungkook with a woman in the background. A little too close and too comfortable to be just a staff.

- Even though it was a short clip, the fans were quick to jump on it and bring it into discussion. Many fans started to look through the video more and noticed that you were close with the rest of the guys too, but not as close as how Jungkook was.

- Many fans just brushed it off as a friend that Jungkook felt comfortable with, or even a staff because they were aware that he wasn't feeling well. Majority thinks that you were his girlfriend and went to find for your socials.

- Your account was public but as soon as the news broke out, you private your instagram as you started receiving a lot of following, comments and dms. Most of it were his fans questioning about the relationship. Some were plainly just hate.

- Jungkook was worried about you when the news broke out as he was in practice when the video was uploaded. The boys too were worried about the situation, but knowing them, they wouldn't allow the company to touch on their personal lives. Because what are they going to do? Fire them?

- jungkook called you as soon as he heard about the rumours. he knew how protective his fans could be and how harsh they could be when it comes to him and he didn't want you to feel affected by it.

- "baby, it's all okay. i'll be home soon, just private your instagram and turn off the notifications. We can talk about this when I come home okay?" "i love you so so so much, don't worry about me or us, we're okay" "i know, i don't know who was the editor.. no no don't apologise baby, you didn't do anything wrong" and all those sweet words to reassure you.

- you weren't that insecure of a person but you had some doubts about your worth as you were just a normal girl, dating a world star idol who had millions of female fans who wants to be in your position right now. Of course, you read what they had to say about you because previously, they had no clue who you are or what relation you have to the boys.

- Luckily, your public instagram had no Jungkook pictures or whatnot. However, there are some pictures that he took of you when you two were together and some pictures of Bahm but you quickly deleted it ( which wasn't helpful because fans had already screenshotted the post). The picture consists of Bahm and Jungkook's hand and fans were quick to notice that the hand belongs to Jungkook even though it was his untattooed one.

- As soon as he arrived home, he quickly went to the bedroom to find you on your phone. He swiftly removed your phone from your hands and put them aside making you face him.

-"How's my baby doing?" he said cupping your cheeks, reading your facial expression. He focused more on your eyes, because throughout the years, he had learnt to read them.

-"I'm fine koo..." you say smiling softly at him.

-"I thought you'd know by now that you can't lie to me, I can read you darling, c'mon, let's talk about it" he said.

- you two talked about how you heard about the news, what happened and what you had read about you. He wanted you to tell him what you heard and read about yourself, even the mean ones.

- "I hope you know that none of that is true. They do not know you or our relationship... I love you so much, I wouldn't have chosen anyone else. I've never thought of choosing anyone else, you're the one for me, I'm sure of it" he said caressing your cheek, wiping away the tears that fell as you spoke about how you felt.

"I will always be here for you, no matter what. I've already talked to Namjoon and Bangpdnim about this, they're fine with it, they are also worried about you. They have left it to us on what we want to do with the situation... i'm completely fine with going with anything... it's either we confirm the rumours, deny it, or leave it be. What ever you want babe, I'm okay with any" he said.

- Jungkook would be so so so caring and much more clingier than usual. He would treat you like a newborn baby, being as gentle as ever. He would hold you as you cry and whisper sweet things to make you feel better. He would always remind you about how much he loves you every single day, every opportunity he had. He was so deeply in love with you and wasn't afraid to let you know that