• b!tch! 2

"She did it on purpose." Jimin gritted.

Jungkook pulled her into the room, shutting the door behind him angrily before turning to look at her.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"I didn't know" she lied through her teeth.

Jungkook scoffed. Tongue poking his inner cheek as he did so.

"You didn't know? We all agreed not to post anything about the trip. You know how suspicious and dangerous it can get. Especially with your following too. Why the fvck did you post that?" he said angrily at his girlfriend.

She messed up big time. She really did. They had all agreed not to post anything about this trip. Yeah, you can take pictures and whatnot but no posting on your public accounts as of now. All of them agreed to it. Why was it hard for her to comply?

"Why are you always picking her side!" she gets frustrated at her boyfriend who always seem to choose you first.

"I'm not always picking her side. This time, YOU messed up. She HAS the right to be angry at you" he said.

"She literally wanted to jump on me and here you are protecting her?! I'm your girlfriend Jungkook! Not her!" Lia exclaimed.

This pissed Jungkook off even more. He hates it when she compares the both of you.

"Who stopped her when she was coming at you? I did it to protect YOU. You know she would never hurt anyone. You messed up really bad Lia. I've never seen her that upset" Jungkook say.

"Jungkook..." Lia said, realising what she has done.

She let her jealous side get the best of her. She's jealous of your successful career, she's jealous of how close Jungkook's members are with you. She's jealous that Jungkook also prioritises you.

"I think you should avoid Y/N for now. I'll go check on her" Jungkook sighed, walking away with disappointment .

Lia knew she messed up but she only felt a little bit guilty. She know it's messed up but she can't help it.

-

Jungkook went out the room looking stressed. Before he could even make it to your room, Jimin stopped him.

"Your girlfriend really messed up this time Koo" Jimin said clearly disappointed.

Jimin had always stayed neutral about her after knowing that she cheated on him. Jimin always had Jungkook's back and respected their relationship even though he didn't like how that girl hurt his best friend and cheated on him. He tried his best to get along with Lia, but after this, he doesn't want to try anymore.

"I know hyung. You don't have to remind me" jungkook snapped, the stress clearly getting the best of him.

"Y/N... you know how the fans are... she's going to hurt a lot from this. I'm also getting hate for this but I worry more for Y/N. She... She had just gotten out from the stupid false rumour that affected her a lot. Not only that, she is beyond excited about the comeback next month but it's probably going to be delayed or cancelled because of this. I don't think I'm even exaggerating. You know how bad this stupid thing can turn out" he said.

Jungkook only faced the ground. Why is he the bad guy here? Well technically, if he didn't invite Lia here, this wouldn't happen. If he didn't get back with Lia, none of this would happen. Wait, how could he think this?

"I understand hyung. And I'm sorry for what Lia did. I'm also just as disappointed. I just need to check on y/n right now" he said.

Jimin nodded. He didn't want to trouble the guy more.