• private insta

when your private insta got leaked

You were currently on your way to Jungkook's apartment as he was begging for you to come over and help him pack for the private trip you both had planned during his break. You two have been dating for over a year and have been going on dates in secret due to your boyfriend's popularity. It was definitely hard for the both of you to meet up as often as you'd like but Jungkook is a risk-taker. For you, he would bend the rules that could cost his whole career. It's always you who try to be cautious of this things because you didn't want him to face the consequences.

You keyed in door code of his house and the first thing you saw made you laughed out loud. Jungkook was on the ground like a lost child, trying to fit his items into the luggage. At first he had a frown on his face, but when he heard you laugh, he cracked into a smile.

"What on earth are you bringing?" you chuckled making your way to him.

He immediately engulfed you into a hug, nuzzling his head into your neck, leaving kisses.

"Packing is hard" he mumbled.

"It's not, you're just bad at it~" you chuckle slightly causing him to bite your neck.

"Ouch Koo!" you scolded pushing him away.

"That's for making fun of me" he said proudly as you rolled your eyes.

-

"See, it's not that hard. You just need to wear this thick coat to save some space in your luggage"you say.

Jungkook watched you attentively as you zipped up his luggage.

"See, it's done"  you stand up smiling proudly at him.

"Did I tell you how cute you look today?" he asked.

"Shut up" & he chuckled.

You joined him on the sofa in his living room as he put Netflix on

"Is your luggage in your car?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," you nodded.

"I'm excited for the trip" he said kissing your cheek.

You grinned at how cute he was being.

"I'm excited to finally spend some time away from everyone here with the love of my life" you teased which only made him close his eyes and blush at your sentence.