• obsessed

when he is obsessed with your song

*i'll be using Lisa's song, Money, but i am in no way shipping them*

"drop some money" Jungkook sang as he made his way into the dance studio.

"yah, you've been singing that song from when we picked you up"Jimin said slightly getting annoyed at the maknae who kept repeating the song.

"It's addictive"Jungkook chuckled.

Coincidentally, the song started playing through the speakers as the boys were stretching.

"It's the end of the month and the weekend" Jungkook started.

"DROP SOME MONEY, ALL THIS BREAD SO YUMMY" Jhope joined.

After the song ended, they complimented you on the catchy song.

"Yah, y/n's songs are so addicting and catchy" Hobi said.

"That's what I'm saying" Jungkook said.

"I want to learn the dance," he added.

"Ask her to teach you, I'm sure she would" jin said.

You and the boys had been friends with each other when you both debutted around the same time. Meeting each other at award shows, sharing the green room with them during award shows and so on has definitely created a bond between both groups. Furthermore, the girls and the boys had similar age groups and friends. You and Rosé were born in the same year as Jungkook, Jisoo was the same year as Taehyung and Jimin, and jennie had same friends as the rap line.

"That's a good idea actually" Jungkook said as they started to warm up for the dance practice.

-

"Nice!" you said laughing as Seunghoon ended the video.

You both just danced to your song, 'Money' and slayed it on the first try.

"Thank you for teaching me Lisa" he said.

"No problem! Thank youu for showing your interest to learn" you chuckled.

Afterwards, you went back home as you had finished whatever schedule you had today. As you were getting ready to leave, your phone started to ring. You picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Annyeong Y/N" Jungkook say.

"Oh jungkook? Annyeong, why'd you call?" you asked.

"well... i saw the cover you and Seunghoon did and I want to learn it too" he said.

"Only if you're not busy though, I mean if you are busy then it's okay we can do it another time but only if you're free... and also if you're not tired from work, i don't want to-"

"Yeah jungkook, I'll teach you" you chuckled after hearing him starting to panickly talk too much.

"Oh great! Do you wanna come here or should I go there? I mean is your company okay?" he asked.

"It's fine, I'll go there. It's nearer to my home anyway" you said as you walked towards your car.

"Okay great, let me know when you're here" he said

-

"oh? Y/N? are you here for Jungkook?" Ara, one of their personal assistant that you were somewhat close to asked.

"Yeah," you say.

"He's on the 20th floor room 23" she said.

"Thanks" you bowed before leaving to the elevator.