• on purpose

when he purposely wants fans to ship you both | you as their 8th member and his private gf

"We can't be in the same car alone koo"you argued because Jungkook was currently being pouty over the fact that he won't be in the same car alone with you to the airport.

"Why not? It's normal for members to arrive together" he said, eyebrows furrowed with pouty lips.

"You know the shippers will go even crazier to see us arrive together, ALONE, after all the rumours and the rising ship" you say.

"But it's just to the airport" he say.

"Exactly babe, just to the airport we'll be separated... we'll be next to each other on the 8 hour flight okay" you assured him.

He only sighed as you both started making your way to the room where the boys were already at in the company.

"Alright, we'll be leaving in 10 minutes. There's a lot of reporters at the airport but there's barrier and extra security to avoid mob" your manager said.

You and the boys just chatted while we wait for the cue to leave to the vans.

-

You were in the same car as Taehyung, Jin and Hobi. while Jungkook was in a car with Jimin and Namjoon was in the car with Yoongi. Your car arrived last as the other two went off slightly earlier as Jin almost lost his passport when he was holding it the entire time.

As soon as you left the car, Jungkook watched you and made his way to you.

"Did you take everything?" he asked.

"I guess so.... oh wait, your hoodie!" you say turning back towards the van to take the hoodie that you left behind.

You placed on your arm before closing the van door and stand next to Jungkook again.

-

After we made through the crowd and entered the check in area, we were escorted towards the VIP lounge. However, we had to wait a little to enter the lounge as they had to check our tickets.
Jungkook was who was standing behind you, laid his head on your shoulder, feeling tired and just wanting to rest his head that felt heavy.

You held back your smile because you love it when he gets cuddly like this. You would've engulfed him in a hug or lean on him too in normal circumstances but because you both were in public... and literally anyone could be watching, you held back, not wanting to add onto it.

Jungkook noticed this but only smiled in satisfaction when he didn't see you push away or try to brush him off.

-

Fans were surprised by the contact made in public even though there weren't many who caught that as they were already inside in the check-in area.

Fans were talking about the whole lovely interaction at not only the airport but a few videos of them in the plane. A fan was in the same flight as them and took a video of both Jungkook and Y/N walking to their seats together. Another posted a picture of the two of them seating next to one another, and even a blurry picture of the two together throughout the flight.

i was on the same flight as BTS to Japan and I can confirm that Y/N and Jungkook were seated next to each other. They acted more like a couple rather than just members or best friends. If so, their friendship must be really physical. I didn't get to capture them being couple-y but i can tell you some of the details. Jungkook seems to be a lot clingier than usual, I see him wanting to be close to Y/N a lot. He would rest his hand on her thigh or head on her shoulder whenever he could. Y/N would also lean into his touch, and they would end up cuddling each other while asleep on the whole flight.

Fans were confused by all the people that have been commenting and confirming themselves that they think y/n and Jungkook are dating. Both of them neither confirmed nor denied any rumour that was surfacing around. Even the big comapanies like Soompi had made it a headline.

As much as the company would like them to give them the permission to release a statement regarding the issue, Jungkook has requested them not to mention anything or reply to any of the reporters. Jungkook felt as though it is his right to keep this piece of information for just the people close to him and he doesn't need to justify his actions to anyone. Jungkook also felt that when the time is right, and when you and him have discussed about making the relationship public, both of you would be the one to announce it and not the company.