• hottest couple

when you both are korea's hottest couple

Being the most famous model in Korea and also well known worldwide has played its part when you and Jungkook decided to go public with the relationship.

Many fans were genuinely shock with the announcement but were very supportive because you both were indeed the power couple. Jungkook being the hottest korean idol worldwide and you being the hottest korean model worldwide, made sense for you both to date without fans hate. Furthermore, none of you had ever been in a dating scandal or any big scandals like that so fans had nothing to hate about either.

You two were glad that you guys already went public as it was much easier to head out together without having to cover up or hide yourselves.

Today, you both had some fitting at Louis Vuitton for an award show that you both would be attending together.

"Are you ready babe?" Jungkook asked walking in the room to get his phone on the bed charging.

"Mmhmm, let's go" you say taking your purse.

"You look beautiful" he said kissing your exposed shoulder

"And you look really handsome" you smiled kissing his cheek, making him smile.

He held your hand and you both got in his car.

-

Once you arrived at Louis Vuitton, he parked the car right in front of the store and you both went straight in. Since it was a private schedule, there were no paparazzis at sight which you were thankful for. There were the Louis Vuitton cameras following you both as you two were going to appear on a collaboration with them soon so they were filming some clips for it.

The guards who were informed of your arrival, quickly led you to the VIP room, away from the public on the first level as they were all shocked to see the sudden arrival of the two biggest names in Korea.

"Welcome you two! Thank you for coming" Dara, the head of this outlet greeted as you both walked into the VIP section on the second floor.

"Thank you for having us, it's a pleasure to work with you again" you say hugging her.