• jealous of your son

when he gets jealous of your son

"Mommy..." you heard a soft voice calling you.

Your eyes fluttered open as you turned to face the your 4 year old son who was standing next to your side of the bed.

"good morning baby" you say picking him up and laying him down on you.

"I'm hungry" he said snuggling closer to you.

Jungkook pulled you closer not wanting you to leave his embrace.

"I'll make breakfast, let's go" you say trying to sit up only for Jungkook to tighten his grip on you.

"Jungkook, I'm going to make breakfast" you say
after putting your son down.

"Stay for awhile more" he mumbled.

"Jeongsan is hungry" you say pulling out from his embrace.

He groaned as the cold air hit him causing you to chuckle slightly. You then went out to the kitchen with your son to start making breakfast for him. Once you finished the pancakes, you placed them on the table in front of him and he ate it quietly as you made coffee for both you and Jungkook.

"Good morning" Jungkook say wrapping his arm around your waist from the back.

"Morning" you smiled.

"I already made your breakfast, it's on the dining table" you say.

"But I have my breakfast right here" Jungkook say lowly and kissed your neck.

"Koo.. Jeongsan is literally there" you say trying to get out of his grip.

"He can't see" he insisted.

"He's going to wonder why I'm taking so long" you say turning around to face him.

"He won't" Jungkook say kissing your lips.

"Mommy! where are you?" you hear jeongsan call you.

You pulled away from the kiss causing Jungkook to groan again before you exit out the kitchen.

"I'm here baby, let's eat" you say sitting down.

"Morning buddy" Jungkook say kissing your son's forehead.

"Morning daddy, yours is here" he said pointing to the plate next to his.

Jungkook thanked you and him before eating the food. After finishing up with breakfast and showering, you three decided to have a movie day. You sat in between Jungkook and Jeongsan who was attentively watching Spiderman. Soon, Jeongsan felt sleepy. He climbed into your lap and laid on your chest.

"Are you sleepy baby?" you asked him.

He looked up and nodded tiredly at you. You giggled slightly before placing a kiss on his lips.

Jungkook gasped at the scene. He immediately place his lips on yours, pecking it.

"Mommy's lips are for me only" Jungkook scowled.

"No" Jeongsan say getting competitive and pecking your lips again.

"You can't do that" Jungkook whined, pecking your lips again.

Suddenly it has become a competition of who gets to kiss you more. Jungkook got over competitive and moved Jeongsan next to him and kissed you. Jeongsan started to pout and tear up. He then started crying after seeing Jungkook kiss you again.

"Jungkook!" you scolded.

"Come here baby" you say to Jeongsan.

Jeongsan crawled over his dad and then onto you before crying in your neck. Jungkook only rolled his eyes and crossed his arms after you scolded him.

"Baby, it's okay calm down" you say to Jeongsan who was crying.

"Daddy stole mommy" he cried.

"She was mine before you" Jungkook say making Jeongsan cry harder.

"Koo..." you glared at him.

"I'm here baby, nobody is stealing me away from you" you say to your boy.

After awhile of caressing his head and back, the cries went silent. Slowly, you heard him snore a little.

"Why is he sleeping on MY woman?" Jungkook say.

"Jungkook..." you whined.

"It's not Jungkook to you, it's baby, koo, babe, bun, bub" he say.

You chuckled at his jealousy over his own child.

"He's your son babe" you chuckled softly.

"I know but he's stealing you away" he pouted.

"Come here" you say puckering your lips.

He smiled before leaning in to kiss you. Before your lips touch, Jeongsan placed his hand on your lips. Jungkook groaned and Jeongsan giggled.

"You cheeky boy" you say tickling Jeongsan who bursted out laughing and giggling.

Jungkook wanted to stay angry but he couldn't help smiling at both of his favourite humans laughing together.

"I love you both" he say kissing your cheek and Jeongsan's.

"I love you" you say kissing Jungkook's lips.

"I love you too daddy, I can share mommy with you" Jeongsan smiled.

"This guy" Jungkook shook his head and started tickling Jeongsan too.