• b!tch! 1

when his gf purposely tries to ruin your career | you as jk's best friend

"How are you... like okay with coming?" Jimin asked curious.

"What?"

"You know...with Lia being here. You hate her guts, yet you're here under the same roof with her," Jimin say cautiously, trying not to hurt you in any way on accident.

"Jungkook's my best friend too. He invited me for this trip too, I do hate her guts but i'm not going to base my life around her. I'll do the things I want to do even if she's there, she doesn't affect me" you say honestly to which Jimin nodded.

Lia was Jungkook's girlfriend, who used to be his ex, but now girlfriend again. She became his ex because she cheated, and Jungkook was dumb enough, to still love her despite the cheating. However, you had no right to tell him what to do. Although you advised him as a best friend, that you didn't like the idea of him getting back with the girl who hurt him so much, the person who made you rush to his house when he broke down hard, that was just how much you could do. Advise him. He understood where you came from but his feelings were bigger.

You weren't sure of Lia from the start. She was suspicious to you. Whenever Jungkook's not around and you're left alone with her, she gives you a stare that you can't seem to name. But when Jungkook's around, she acts all innocent and friendly. You didn't know her well, but from the smile and glances that she gives you, you know she doesn't like you. And you don't fvcking care.

You were laying next to Jimin on the huge beanbag on the floor while everyone scattered around the living room for the movie night. Jungkook and Lia were cuddled up on the couch right behind you two, Namjoon and Tina were cuddling right next to them while the rest just scattered around.

You were close to Jimin too, so this close proximity was not awkward or uncomfortable. You guys cuddled a lot as friends and it had always been comfortable and felt safe. Halfway through the movie, you leaned onto his shoulder, feeling yourself get tired. Jimin noticed, and wrap his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer. You both remained like that throughout the whole movie.

Jungkook glanced at the two of you cuddled up on the beanbag. Lia, who caught him staring at them, felt a pang of jealousy burning through her. She knows Y/N didn't like her and understood why but she also gets jealous that Jungkook would always prioritise you too. She wanted to be the only one of his priorities. Since Y/N had a bigger audience & platform than her, she knows her career would mean a lot to her. 

Being petty about it, she decided to take a picture of the screen with a little hint of the two of the cuddled on the beanbag, knowing that her followers could easily recognise those 2 bodies. They're worldwide stars overall.

She tried to make it look like it was unintentional but clearly angled it in a way that you two can be easily recognised. This went unnoticed by Jungkook who's eyes were stuck to the screen. She decided to wait to post later in case you checked your phone.

-

"Drinks!!!!!!" Taehyung cheered as everyone gathered around him who was pouring the drinks into the shot glasses.

"I'm skipping this one," you say heading towards your room.

You get on your bed and went on your phone like you always do before bed. You frowned at the random spam in your chat group with your friends. Your eyes widened at the screenshot they had sent.

Your eyes immediately falls on the username of the story.

'itsliakim'

She definitely did it on purpose. Anyone could clearly tell it was Jimin and you. You're practically fuming. You got off the bed and stomped out the door, opening it aggressively.