• surprise pregnancy

when you two surprise the public with your pregnancy

"What do you think about letting the public know about this little one?" Jungkook asked out of a sudden in the middle of your morning cuddle session.

"Really?" you asked, surprised by his sudden question.

You were 6 months pregnant and it has been a secret from the public ever since your bump became more obvious. You haven't publicly went out in the broad daylight in obvious clothing as you both wanted to keep the pregnancy private in case anything happens. Now that you have reached the half mark, Jungkook thought it's time to let the public know about it.

"Yeah... I mean, we're halfway in already and I want to go out with you, shop for the baby, travel with the baby, in public without having to hide and all" he said casually, which made you think that he has been thinking about it for awhile.

"How are we going to..." you asked.

"We can just go on our flight tomorrow openly and let it happen as natural as possible. Only if you're ready of course" Jungkook say kissing your cheek.

"I am, I'm definitely ready" you say excitedly, causing him to chuckle.

"Okay, i'll let the company know" Jungkook say then reaching over to take his phone.

You laid your head on his chest as you watched him text BangPdnim, reply to the boys group messages and a few more messages.

"I'll request for more security just in case"he said texting a staff member to help relay the message.

Your relationship is not hidden from the public, everyone knows that you and Jungkook were a thing. Furthermore, you were also in the industry too, but your contract with your previous company had ended and you decided not to continue since you want to focus on your growing child in your belly. Since you were away from the public's eyes for so long, many fans grew suspicion that either you both had broken up or you were pregnant or already have children.

The next day