• nothing

when he cheated on you | you as yoongi's sister

Jeon Jungkook of BTS & Choi Chaeyong of Magic seen together at party last night! Click to read more!

Trending
1. Jungkook & Chaeyong
2. Dispatch
3. chaekook sailing
4. chaekook
5. bts
6. magic
7. couple
8. jungkook's gf

You stared at your phone blankly. He didn't come home last night. You thought he stayed at the dorm after a late schedule but he didn't pick up your phone nor replied your texts. You didn't know how to feel. It was too much to take in at the moment.

Soon, your brother, Yoongi, called.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked.

You could hear from the tone of his voice that he was pissed and upset.

"I don't know" you said softly.

"He's not home? I swear to god. I'm on my way," Yoongi said and hung up the phone.

Reality then hits you. Your tears finally fall as you could feel the pain in your chest start to hit. Your head fell, hands supporting it as you cried into your hands. You didn't want to think that the rumours were true but a lot of people confirmed it and had proof.

Soon, Yoongi arrived. He knew the code of your apartment so he invited himself in. He saw you crying on the couch silently and his heart immediately broke. The sight of his sister crying over his best friend hurts him.

"Y/n-ah" he say as he made his way over and pulled you into his arms.

"He didn't come home last night" you cried into his shoulder.

"It's okay y/n-ah, I will have a talk with him" he said trying to hold back his anger as he knew it wouldn't be helpful if he got angry with him considering your situation right now.

"Is it true?" you asked.

"I don't know... he isn't picking up any of our calls or answering our texts. He wasn't at the dorm or his house either," Yoongi said.

"I can't seem to process it" you say.

Yoongi rubbed your back. After awhile of you crying, the door unlocked and Jungkook appeared.

"Baby, look- I" Jungkook started walking worriedly towards you.

Yoongi was about to stand and push him away but you pulled him back down.

"You have a lot to explain" Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

"Can I talk to Y/N? Alone please hyung?"

Yoongi was about to stand up and push him back again but you stopped him again.

"In the room" you say and walked away.

Jungkook followed behind you and closed the door as he got in.

"Look- I- I didn't mean for it to happen, it just happened" he said.

"What happened?"

"I- I was drunk Y/N... I've said things I don't mean and it ended up into something that didn't mean anything... trust me y/n it was nothing to me"