• sabotage

when tae's gf, who is your ex best friend, tried to expose your relationship

"Wow it's cold here" you say as you kept your hands in the pocket of your coat.

All of you had just landed in Switzerland for a holiday together as it was the boys' break. The boys had brought their girlfriends on the trip too. The only thing that was a downside for you was that, Taehyung, who is dating your ex best friend, is bringing her along too but she's arriving a little later than all of us.

She was your best friend until she broke the friendship by sleeping with your ex boyfriend of 4 years. You knew then that she had no respect for you and the friendship and chose him over your friendship and you realised that.

Taehyung doesn't know about the full story but the fact that we were ex best friends and who knows what she told him in private but he felt guilty at first. But after convincing him that he shouldn't feel guilty for dating someone he likes, he was more comfortable with you.

Jungkook knew the whole story. He knew the story about your ex boyfriend and how traumatised you were about that experience that you build a whole wall up for awhile. Jungkook knew you since back in school and had always been friends with you but since he debuted, you two got distant for awhile. Until one night, you were out to get your mind off things, he came across you while he was on his run. It felt as if it was fate because he was going through things too and went on a run to get his mind off.

"Okay, let's go guys, our cars are here" Namjoon said.

You, Jungkook, Jimin and Aera got in the car. Jungkook was in the driver's seat and you were in the passenger's seat as the other couple sat at the back.

"Okay, Jungkook-ssi drive us to our stay!" Jimin say in a deep voice making us chuckle.

"How's married life unnie?" you asked.

"It's great, we're trying for a baby" Jimin replied excitedly and openly causing Aera to hit him and blush.

"Aw that's cute!! Little Aera and Jimin walking around!!" you gushed.

"Okay let's take note not to get the room near theirs" Jungkook teased.

The rest of us laughed at his statement and continued chatting.

"How's your fashion line coming along y/n?" Aera asked.

"It's great. It's pretty much settled. It'll be released once I'm back from the holiday, I brought a few along, you can try it" you say.

"Yah.. i truly look up to you y/n-ah even though you're younger. You literally built this business from scratch and it has come so far" Aera say.

"Ah... thank youu unnie, hardwork really pays off" you say.

"She's very very hardworking. I've known her since we were schooling and she has always been interested in fashion... and she was a very very hardworking student" Jungkook say placing his hand on your thigh.

"And you were very lazy" you teased.

"Jungkook is still lazy but he's good at what he does" Jimin say.

-

"This is huge" you say walking in the house.

"Pick your rooms, all the rooms are the same size just different views" Namjoon say and Jungkook immediately rushed up the stairs.

you chuckled following him up and he was in the room where the view was spectacular.

"Oh my god" you say.

"Right?" he said and pulled you on his lap as you walk close towards him.

"I'm really happy right now" he said wrapping his arms around you and kissing your cheek multiple times.

"I'm really happy too" you say smiling at him.

-

"Chaeyong is on her way here" Taehyung announced.

"Why is she late by the way?" Yoongi ask.

"She had some things to do," Taehyung replied.

You and Jungkook were in the kitchen together with Jin and Yoongi cooking dinner.

"Should we make ramen too?" Jimin asked walking in the kitchen.

"Yeah I think we can make that" you say taking out the ramen from the cupboard. 

After awhile, you heard the front door open and some greetings. You made eye contact with your ex best friend and nodded at her with a smile. You have pushed it past you but you could tell she wasn't fully apologetic about what she did. You couldn't care less because you were already in a happy and healthy relationship and you trust Jungkook more than yourself at this point.

After we had dinner, everyone decided to wash up and then gather to watch a film together by the fire place.

"Why aren't you wearing my hoodie?" Jungkook pouted.

"I have my own hoodie baby" you chuckled.

"I don't care," he said coming to you then taking off your hoodie and grabbing another pair of hoodie which is his, and pulled it on you.

"You're adorable" you say wrapping your arms around his neck.

He smiled down at you and leaned in.

"I love you" he pecked again and again.

You two walked to the living room to see most of the couple had occupied the sofa so Jungkook pulled you down on a big beanbag. Once the film started, Jungkook pulled you closer. Your head laying on his chest as he played with your hair.

Chaeyong looked at you both in jealousy. She envied that your relationship was smooth sailing as the fans didn't know about it. Hers and Taehyung's relationship got 'accidentally' exposed as she posted a story of him on her story accidentally. The fans were quick to jump on her and she received a lot of hate.

"if only the fans knew that their favourite has a girlfriend too.. maybe they'll hate her more than me" she thought.

She took out her phone and looked around to make sure no one was watching. Then she quickly snapped a picture of the both of you cuddling on the couch.