• arguing in public

when you both got into an argument & paparazzi caught it on film | you both as idols

"Don't you think you're being overworked?" you asked.

Jungkook had explained about how the holiday planned had to be cancelled because the company had schedule planned for him even during their break which you didn't think was okay.

"You know it's how our job is" he said unbothered by it.

"It's suppose to be your break. A break since god knows when. You're overworking yourself"you say getting annoyed now.

Not only did he had to work but your planned vacation with him was also cancelled because of his last minute schedule.

"If this is about the vacation we planned, we can always do it another time" Jungkook say.

You two were waiting by the street, waiting for the driver to come with the car. You two had a nice lunch after awhile and that was when he broke the news.

"It's not just about that. They're making you work too much, don't you see it? When was the last time you had 8 hours of sleep?" you asked and he stayed silent.

"Right. You don't even get enough sleep and they gave you a week break, a week break which now is disturbed by a last minute schedule. Don't you think it's a little too much?" you asked.

"I know. But I don't understand why you're getting worked up by this." he said.

"Me? Worked up? Because you're not! Why are you not mad about it?" you said now really feeling frustrated with him.

"Let's not do this here" he said trying to calm you down.

"You're a workaholic Jungkook." you grumbled, turning your back towards him, not being able to look at his face without wanting to burst out in anger.

Jungkook chuckled slightly before wrapping his tattooed arm around your waist. You tried to escape from his touch.

"Baby~ don't get upset with me now" he said softly kissing your cheek as he tightened his grip on you.

"You're annoying" you grumbled.

"And you're adorable when you're angry" he teased.

"Shut up" you say which only caused him throw his head back to chuckle while you tried to keep yourself from smiling.

He then turned you around to make you face him. His hands still resting on your waist, caressing it ever so gently.

"I know you're upset about it. I am too. I already talked to them about it and they're still trying to figure things out.." he said.

"But what I can promise you is that I will try my hardest to make them delay the schedule to after our vacation... or if I can work from our vacation" he said.

"But that's not the point... I want to be able to spend time with my boyfriend without him having to think of work" you say pouting looking down.

Jungkook immediately cupped your cheeks.

"Okay okay, scrap that last idea. I will try my very best to have it scheduled after our vacation okay? And I promise I won't be working or thinking of work during our vacation. I'll leave my work phone at home" he said smiling a little at your pouty look.

"Promise?" you asked raising your pinky.

"I promise baby" he linked his pinky with yours and kissed your forehead.

"I love you~" he cooed.

"I love you too" you grumbled with your arms crossed and a small smile.

When the video circulated online, fans only focused on the part where you guys were arguing. Mean comments started to be thrown towards you. Most saying that you were a brat and unappreciated Jungkook. How ridiculous of them to judge based on a video that they can't even hear what the conversation was about.

Jungkook was also aware of the hate being thrown to you so he decided to speak up on his own.

@ Jungkook.97

@ jungkook

@ jungkook.97: the cutest when she's mad at something wrong that i did 🥺

97: the cutest when she's mad at something wrong that i did 🥺