• birthday surprise

when he surprises you for your birthday

"I'll miss you" he say as he snuggled his face into your neck while his arms were wrapped securely around your waist.

"Me too... I wish you could be there too.." you say softly.

"I know... ugh, why did the shows have to clash with your special day" he said.

"It's okay, we can always celebrate it another year. Enjoy your shows in Las Vegas... I'll be coming on day..?" you asked not really sure which day it was.

"Yeah... the final one. And that's like 3 weeks away" he said as they would be in Las Vegas for a total of 3 weeks.

"We've gone longer" you say caressing his face after he lifted his face away from your neck.

"It's still been awhile since we've been away from each other for that long..." he say pouting.

"We'll talk everyday okay?" you giggle slightly at his cute pout

"I love you" he say.

"I love you too, I'll see you soon" you smiled.

He leaned in and you both shared a passionate kiss before your phone rang.

"Jae is here" you say once you saw the caller ID.

"I'll send you off to the car" he said intertwining your fingers and taking your suitcase with him.

"I'll miss you" he said hugging you tightly.

"Me too baby" you say with a sad tone.

"I love you, please take care of yourself when I'm not there. Text me and call me whenever you'd like. I love you" he say looking at your face.

It has been awhile since you both were away from each other for so long since there wasn't really much travelling due to the pandemic. You were now heading back to your country, Melbourne, to visit your family and spend your birthday with your family after awhile. Sadly, Jungkook couldn't join as he had a flight to Las Vegas for their 3 week stay there.

"I love you too" you say before pecking his lips again.

He smiled and waved as your car drive away from
him. After the car was out of your sight, a little smirk formed on his face.

"Time for packing!" he say before making his way back to the house.

-

After the successful reunion after an 18 hour long flight, you finally got some rest on your bed. It was nice to see your family again after years of not being together due to the pandemic. You were definitely tired after the flight but their presence made you want to stay up all night. It was now almost 1 in the morning and you had just texted Jungkook but received no replies. After trying to wait for his reply for awhile, your eyes got heavy and you fell asleep.