• drama shooting

when he visits you during your drama shooting

"let's have dinner everyone" the director said making everyone gather at the table that they have set up outdoor for the last shooting.

It was your last day of shooting the drama and everyone was in a good mood because of the successful filming of the drama so far. Your co-actor was Jaehyun from NCT who also just joined the acting industry. Everyone was shocked and excited when the news came out that you two would be the main characters in the drama. Of course, rumours sparked and dispatch has been on your tails ever since the news came out.

"I can't believe it's our last day" the director said as we all finished eating our food.

"You two have done so well" he complimented.

"ah thank you" you say shyly as Jaehyun chuckled and thanked him too.

"Y/N-ah, is Jungkook coming?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah, he said he will after his schedule ends, should be soon" you say.

After the cast had finish eating dinner, we prepared to film the next few scenes which was going to be the last few. It will be when Jaehyun comes back from London and surprised you after a few months of being away.

"This scene must be emotional. Jaehyun will confess his love to you and you would get upset that he's doing it through the phone because you thought that he was still there" the director briefed.

"So then he will ask you to turn around and he'll be there walking towards you. When he confesses, you should start to tear up already"

"Then once you reach her, you repeat your confession and you will hug her tight for awhile. After pulling away and realising that she is crying, you'll cup her face and wipe her tears"

After filming the scene, you started to sniffle a lot because you cried during the scene. Your nose all red plus the weather was cold too.

"Okay, our final final scene" The director said.

"you okay?" Jaehyun asked seeing you sniffle a lot.

"Yeah, it just happens everytime i cry"you replied laughing slightly.

"I noticed" Jaehyun chuckled then wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Okay, don't forget your lines, let's make it the best one for the last scene" the director said and they started to film.

"I love you Yeonso, I love you" Jaehyun said and your tear fell at the perfect timing.

Jaehyun cupped your cheek and wiped your tears before kissing your forehead and pulling you into a hug. He himself was crying too, which wasn't suppose to be in the scene, but it was perfect for this final scene.

"cut!"

"That was amazing! Jaehyun-ah, well done on the crying too" the director said.

You wiped your tears as everyone all cheered that it was officially the end of the filming. You two walked to the camera and you just realised that Jungkook was there with a smile on his face and a bouquet of purple roses.

"You're here," you said, making your way over to him and his bunny smile showed.

"I am, you did well, I'm proud of you" he said handing over the roses to you.

You smiled and he pulled your closer to him then kissing your cheek.

"Congrats my love" he said.

"You guys are adorable!" Ara said with a camera in hand taking a picture of us.

You both posed for the picture and laughed because of how excited Ara got.

"Hey, you're here" Jaehyun said greeting Jungkook.

"I am, you did well, I hope you're not in love with my girl" Jungkook teased knowing that Jaehyun would never do that.

"Maybe I did, right y/n?" Jaehyun teased back.

"I think he is" you teased Jungkook causing him to pout.

"I'm kidding bro, you two are meant for each other, i wouldn't mess that up" Jaehyun chuckled.

"Let's gather to take a group photo!" the director said.

The rest of the crew gathered and the visitors stood behind the camera since it was just a photo for those involved in the filming. We posed a lot then the director told the rest to join. Jungkook went over to you and looked at you with the proudest smile making you blush.

"Jungkook-ah, your girlfriend did well. Thank you for supporting her" the director said as the rest started to pack up.

"She did, she's talented" Jungkook said side hugging you.

"Maybe you two should start your own drama, the people will go crazy" the director teased.

"Ah... no..." Jungkook said not keen with the idea.

"But if you do, I should be the director ya, don't forget me y/n-ah, you'll definitely have a lot of offers from other directors"

"i won't, thank you for being patient and nice about all this," you say.

After saying goodbye to the cast and the crew, you and Jungkook hand in hand went back to his car.

"Where are we going?" you asked, realising that the route was no where near either of homes.

"We should celebrate the end of shooting for your first drama," Jungkook said smiling.

He parked his car near a beach and you two walked together to the sand. It was your favourite place to be at. You two spend a lot of your time here, there was a swing bench where your two always sat at. It was a place full of memories. Whenever you guys argued, you know where to find each other. When either of you are sad or stressed, this place was the answer. When happy moments happened, this place was also the answer. It was you two's place.

He held you close to him as you both sat on the swing bench, he let it swing slowly. you rested your head on his chest as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"I'm so proud of you, you've grown so much as an artist and as an individual. I'm really really proud of you" he said kissing your forehead.

You looked up at him with a smile.

"Thank you for supporting me throughout the whole filming, I know I don't always have time to go out with you but you made time to come to the set so that we could spend time even after a tiring day of schedule. So thank you for that, I wouldn't be able to do it without your support koo" you say.

"I love you so much baby, keep doing what you love" he said caressing your cheek.

"I love you" you say leaning in and you both shared a passionate kiss.