• special guest interview

(interview section of the show - continuation of special guest)

Jin

" when did you you meet y/n?"

"She was actually a close friend of Hobi's sister so we have met her a few times already and we all considered her as our friend. We all hung out a lot together during our free times and I could already tell how Jungkook is already in love with her the moment he met her." he laughed.

"what was your reaction when they were pregnant?"

"I was beyond proud. I was already super proud of the maknae for coming out to tell the world about their marriage previously. And when he told us they were expecting Jeongsan, I was shocked and so happy for them. Actually all the guys cried at the news. We were so happy and proud of our maknae."

"what shocked you the most about Jungkook?"

"I think when he was much younger, he would say 'ew marriage' and didn't like the idea of couples at all. Of course he had been in a relationship before , sorry army, but we all knew it wasn't a fit. There was something off about it and it was true. Anyway, that's another story that he should tell himself someday, but when y/n came along, Jungkook really matured. He was so much more mature and it was like he was ready to risk it all for her and he did. He risked his career, his life, his reputation for her and we are all so proud of him. She's the best, she really brings out the best in him, so don't hate her ARMY," jin winked.

Jimin

"What are your thoughts on y/n?"

"y/n is beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, kind, caring , lovely-" jimin purposely said in a louder volume.

"HYUNG~ stop flirting with my wife!" Jungkook exclaimed from the living room.

"Okay, no but I really do mean those. She's an amazing woman for Jungkook. They're meant to be I can see that when they first interacted. They're a perfect fit." Jimin say smiling to the camera.

"Jin said Jungkook matured a lot after Y/N, what are your thoughts?"

"Yea he definitely did. Since we are the maknae line, we spent a lot of time together. He used to be no for relationships and couldn't imagine himself getting married but look at him now. Y/N really do bring the best out of him. He's much more responsible now. I mean of course because he has much more responsibilities but he's doing an amazing job so far. I'm happy they're happy"

"what were the group's reaction to the second pregnancy?"

"Oh i remember this! We were back at our dorm together for dinner and then Jungkook just dropped it out of nowhere excitedly saying that they're expecting another. Y/N got mad at him because it was suppose to be a surprise and revealed more excitingly but he ruined it. We were all shocked but excited for them. Especially Yoongi-hyung, he has a soft spot for these two. He adores Jungkook and Y/n and now Jeongsan. He's really like their dad sometimes"

"What's one thing you would like to say to all fans out there?"

"ARMY, as you can see we are all grown up now and having our own families. I hope you all grow up well too and live life the way you want. Jungkook and y/n are in a healthy happy relationship, I can confirm that. They are really meant for each other so please do be happy for them everyone." Jimin smiled.