• covid

when you both caught covid at the same time

You woke up with a dry throat and your head was pounding so much. Your boyfriend next to you kept sniffling and sneezing.

"Should we get out of bed?" you asked with your croaky voice.

"No... I just want to stay here with you" Jungkook say turning and snuggled his head into your neck.

"good choice" you sighed and closed your eyes letting sleep take over you again.

After awhile, you woke up to the sound of movements around the room. You slowly opened your eyes and rubbed the sleep off your eyes, making your vision clearer, to see Jungkook finding for something.

"What are you doing?"you asked tiredly.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up... I'm finding for my phone" he asked still sniffling.

"Do you have schedule today?" you asked stretching and sitting up.

"I do... Ah here it is... how did it end up here" he asks seeing that the phone was on the floor next to the bed.

"You're going to schedule in that condition?" you ask.

"I'm telling Namjoon hyung that I have flu and all, he'll probably inform Bang PDnim and they'll probably make me go to the doctors to check" he say.

"Okay, hope you'll test negative.." you say getting out of bed.

"I know right... If i test positive, you most likely will to and we have to tell our companies and they'll have to release a statement about it and it will all be suspicious that we got around the same time" Jungkook say.

"but i don't care. I hope they linked it themselves so i can finally tell everyone that it's true, you're mine" he cheekily say kissing your cheek.

"Yah... you have to stay away from me, I don't want to catch covid"you say teasingly and moved away from him.

"No~~~~" he whined coming closer to you again.

"No koo" you say running away and into the bathroom closing the door before he can come.

"Y/N... you still haven't give me my morning kiss... how am I suppose to function?" he whined.

"Too bad jk" you say and prepared for shower.

After you finished showering, you got out in your sweatshirt and some sweatpants. You see Jungkook sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands.

"I'm gonna go to the doctor at the company later to check before I join them for schedule" Jungkook say standing up and taking his valuables.

"Okay, take care" you say, about to move to the desk but Jungkook pulled you to him.

"My morning kiss baby" he say leaning in to kiss you without hesitating.

"Okay! I'm ready to start my day!" he cheered and left the room causing you to chuckle at his dorkiness.

"I love you!" he yelled before leaving the house.

"I love you too!" you yelled back smiling then heard the door close.

After he left, you went to do some chores in the house.

-

Your phone rang indicating that someone was calling you. You stopped cleaning your wardrobe and went to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Baby... um I tested positive so I think you should inform your company and get tested too" he say.

"Are you serious? Are you still there?" you asked.

"I'm on my way home already... I'm sorry babe" he said.

"Don't be silly, it's the norm now, I'll see you when you get home" you say and you both ended the call.

You then proceeded to inform your manager and she advised you to go to the company's doctor to get PCR test done.

In the end, you both were tested positive for covid. When you got home from the test, you saw Jungkook laying down on the bed sleeping. You immediately joined him on the bed and he soon cuddled up against you.

"You're back" he croaked.

"Mmhmm.. Let's sleep. We'll get through this together" you say digging your face into his neck, leaving a peck.

"Mm i love you" he mumbled.

"I love you too" you say softly before letting sleep take over you.

-

Hello.

This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

We would like to provide you with some information on BTS member Jung Kook being diagnosed with COVID-19. Jungkook felt a slight discomfort in his throat and had flu on the morning of 2nd April 2022. He promptly went to the doctors and took a PCR test which came back as positive.

Jungkook will be self quarantining at home and hence will not partake in the upcoming schedules until he has tested negative for COVID-19.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to our fans for causing you concern despite our effort to take all necessary measures for our artists' health prior to and throughout the schedules.  We ask for your generous understanding and support from all our fans.        

We will continue to provide support for the rapid recovery of Jung Kook, placing our highest priority on the health and safety of our artists. We will also continue to fully cooperate with the requests and guidelines of healthcare authorities.

Thank you.

-

Hello.

This is __ Entertainment.

We would like to provide you with information on Fairy member Kim Y/N being diagnosed with COVID-19. Y/N felt discomfort in her throat and had headache on 2nd April 2022. She promptly went to the doctors and took a PCR test which came back as positive.

Y/N will be doing her self-quarantine at home, following the guidelines and safety protocols. She will not be participating in upcoming Fairy schedules like Gogo show and Music Life.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to our fans for causing you concern despite our effort to take all necessary measures for our artists' health prior to and throughout the schedules.  We ask for your generous understanding and support from all our fans.        

We will continue to provide support for the rapid recovery of  Y/N, placing our highest priority on the health and safety of our artists. We will also continue to fully cooperate with the requests and guidelines of healthcare authorities.

Thank you.

-

Fans' reactions

@ user: omg GWS JUNGKOOK😭😭😭😭

@ user: Today is cursed. Y/N and Jungkook tested positive for covid!!!! Y/N will not be in Gogo show😭

@ user: here comes the (your ship name) shippers, linking their covid announcement together

@ user; they're both not surviving their dating rumours especially after this 😭😭😭 goodluck besties

@ user: isn't is suspicious that they both tested positive on the same day? Like... there are too many coincidences now.. i'm starting to believe.

@ user: This is way too many coincidences. After their covid announcement, it seems like they're actually dating and possibly were with each other when they caught covid... kinda cute i guess