• complicated 2

"You're so drunk baby" Jungkook said, unbuckling the seatbelt for you.

"These heels hurt" you groaned trying to take them off.

Jungkook bend down to his knees before delicately taking your ankles in his hold and helping you remove your heels that was probably uncomfortable from all that dancing.

Even drunk, you felt your heart skip a beat. How can this man be single? How can Reina throw him away just like that? With that fvcking lame excuse?

"C'mon" he said securing his arm under your knees and another behind your back before swiftly picking you up and out from the car. Not forgetting the heels that he took off in the hands that was under your knees.

You leaned into him, feeling comfortable as he carried you back to the apartment. He keyed in the code with his one hand and pushed the door open with his leg.

"Do you want to shower?" he asks you.

You nodded. Even though you were tired as hell, you still hated to sleep in your going out clothes and Jungkook knows that.

"I'll turn the heater on. Drink some water" he said before placing you down on the couch and heading into the kitchen to grab you some water.

He handed you the bottle before going into the room to turn the heater on. After awhile, he came back to check on you.

"You okay?" he asked with a little worry laced in his voice. 

You nodded as he helped you up.

"I think the water is heated up. Go take a shower, I'll be right here" he said as you both entered the room.

"I picked out some clothes for you too" he said handing you the clothes, not forgetting a little kiss on your temple.

You smiled and thanked him softly before making your way into the shower.

-

You both were showered and in bed. You were beyond tired but for some reason, your thoughts are keeping you up.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Jungkook asked groggily, feeling you turn for the 4th time in a minute.

"I can't" you say softly.

Jungkook sighed softly before scooting closer and wrapping his tattooed arm around your waist, bringing you close to him.

"Sleep y/n, it's already late" he said placing a kiss on your head.

You closed your eyes, trying to focus on his heartbeat, which was calming to your ears. Before you know it, sleep took over you.

-

You woke up with an absolute headache. You immediately groaned at the coldness of the room and stretched your arms. Soon after, a head poked in with a cheeky bunny smile on his face.

"You're awake?" he asked.

"No" you groaned, turning onto your stomach as you tried to cover your eyes from the bright light.

"C'mon babe, it's already 12" he said.

"No" you said stubbornly.

You felt the bed dip beside you. A hand placed on your back rubbing it soothingly, making it harder for you to stay awake.

"C'mon you need to eat. You can't go on for long with no food and just alcohol from last night in your body" he said before moving his hand up to your head, massaging it slightly.

"The more you do this, the more I will want to stay in bed" you said and he immediately chuckled.

"Okay, I'll stop. Hurry, I already made lunch for us." he said.

"No continue~" you whined once he removed his hand from your scalp.

"No. I'll continue after you eat" he said.

"Promise?" you say knowing you need a head massage right now.

"I promise. Now go shower sleepyhead" he said pulling you up causing you to groan.

-

"I bumped into Reina last night" he said.

Your head was on his lap while he was massaging your scalp, like he promised.

You opened your eyes, to see he was looking down at you to see your reaction. You kept your cool and closed your eyes again before questioning.

"And?" you asked wanting him to continue.

"She asked about us." he started.

"She seemed okay with it. She asked how i was doing and i asked her back. She said she was doing good and so did I. But there's something she's not telling me, I can tell" he said.

"Like what?"

"Like the real reason why she broke up with me. Don't you think it sounds ridiculous? For a 24 year old adult to end a relationship because they want to figure out what they want? Especially after almost 2 years of a relationship?" he asks.

You hummed in response.

"So I'm sure, there's something more to it. Which means that I either have a chance to get her back or it could go completely wrong" he said.

"What do you feel when you talked to her?" you asked curiously.

Although you didn't want to bear the pain that his answer may cause you, you were curious.

"I feel the same.  I do love her. I still do. But I feel hurt too. She caused me so much pain" he said and you can't help but open your eyes to read his features.

He is hurt. You still remember that night you came over to his house after he called you crying, letting you know that he needed you. You held him as he cried hard. You knew the relationship meant a lot to him. You just hated the fact that he got hurt. You sat up from his lap. You felt that you needed to be at the same eye level as him to comfort him.

"I know Kook. She meant a lot to you. It's your first serious relationship. I can tell you really wanted to go to the next levels with her. If you want to get her back, I'll continue to help you." you say, even though you didn't want to say those words. You know they were true, you will help him but only because HE wants it. Because she, didn't deserve any of this.

"You helped me so much y/n. You have no idea"he said pulling you into a hug.

"That's what best friends are for" you say, with a tone that you yourself can't explain.

Jungkook noticed that. But what was even more surprising was, how weird he felt when you mentioned 'best friends'. He didn't understand why he felt that way when in actual fact, you both were, just best friends.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

YALLLLL PREPARE YOURSELVES.

SEARCH "JUNGKOOK" ON TWITTER AND YOU'LL SEE EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT JK X CALVIN KLEIN AND THERES PICTURES TOO

IDK IF ITS EDITED OR NOT BUT IT LOOKS TOO REAL TO BE EDITED. ARE WE READH FOR THIS? AM I? I DONT KNOW ㅠㅠ

im not uploading the pic here since i don't know where it's from. I'm afraid it might be leaked? But DJIEJWJDJDJWNW i was just searching Jungkook on twitter randomly and I saw the recents being those pics and my jaw dropped.

HOW ARE WE SURVIVING CHAPTER 2????????