• overwork

when you overwork more than him | jk as your idol bf

Work has been though for you for the past month. Being a CEO of your own company was not as easy as it sounds. Especially when it comes to the seasonal releases. You stayed at the office until late just to finish up small pieces of work and it wasn't enough. You would've had to stay over the office for at least 3 days to get all the work done but you know it isn't good for you.

"Schedule a meeting with the summer team tomorrow to discuss about the final pieces for the drop" you told your secretary who had also been working hard alongside with you.

"The only available time for the meeting would be your lunch time. The rest of the day is packed with other things" Rini said.

"Okay, my lunchtime then." you say and turned off your laptop.

It was already midnight and you were going to leave the company already. You were guilty for keeping Rini at work till late so you offered her to join you to take the ride home.

-

As soon as you entered your house, your eyes fall upon an upset looking man on the sofa. You knew what he was going to say so you started first.

"Can we please talk about this tomorrow... I have a lot of things in my mind now" you say taking off your coat to hang.

"Do we really have to go this far like this?" Jungkook asked, voice breaking.

"It's literally been a month since we spent some time together. The only time we spend together is in bed sleeping. I barely had a conversation with you for the past few weeks... how long is this going to go for?" he asked feeling himself tear up.

He was afraid that this was how the relationship was going to end. It was true, you both barely had time together because of your lifestyles. It's always clashing with one another making it hard for you two to spend time together.

"I know you have work to do but I do too, I don't know if I'm the only one putting in the work into this relationship.." he said, voice cracking as he felt a tear fall.

"Jungkook, I-"

"Is this what we really want...? Not seeing each other almost everyday, barely having conversations and the only time we do, it usually ends in a fight?..."

"maybe we should stop this..." he whispered to himself.

Guilt took over you as you see the guy in front of you completely broken and in tears. Hearing those words felt like your world is ending.

"Jungkook- no... I'm sorry that I've been working too much, I didn't mean to, please don't" you say feeling your knees go weak.

You crouched down on the floor as you felt yourself breakdown at the thought of him leaving you.

"You're the only one that keeps me going please, don't leave me" you cried.

Jungkook's heart shattered at the sight of you breaking down in front of him. Yeah there were times where you would cry in front of him and he would comfort you but this cry was completely different. It felt like you have been holding it in for the longest time. He quickly made his way to you and removed your hands from your face.

Jungkook cupped your cheeks and stared at your face for awhile, wiping the tears that were falling from your eyes. You tried to contain your sobs but your heart was literally breaking at the sight of his teary eyes.

"I'm sorry" you say.

"I'm so so sorry... I will be a better girlfriend to you now I-"

"Shhh.. none of that" he said shaking his head.

"I'm just worried about your health darling... you've been overworking a lot and it scares me..." he said.

"I'm sorry... I promise I will work on it, please don't leave me, please" you say.

"Baby... i didn't mean it. I was just afraid that it could lead to that... I won't leave you darling" he said trying to calm you down.

"I love you" you say.

"I love you too, so much" he said pecking your lips.

He stood you up and engulfed you in a hug.

"Let's try not to overwork and take some days off so we can spend time together okay? Please take care of your health baby" he said.

"I will... and you too. I'm sorry for not realising about overworking, I promise I'll work on it" you say.

"I know baby... I love you, let's freshen up" he said and pulled away from the hug.

He wiped your tears again then leaned in for a kiss. He deepened the kiss after realising it has been awhile since you two had a passionate kiss. You could feel how much he misses it. You both then pulled away breathless.

"I've missed them"