• feared 2

It has been a few days since the incident happened. You were still in Jimin's home while Jungkook was at home, still rethinking everything.

"Jungkook called, he wants to meet you" Jimin announced.

"Now? Where?" you ask.

"Yeah, here. I'll be heading out" Jimin say.

"What? Jimin you can't just drop that-"

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Must be him" Jimin smiled and your eyes widened.

And it was indeed Jungkook.

"I'll be heading out now. Please don't do anything dirty in the living room, and clean up after yourself" jimin smirked before leaving.

Jungkook looked slightly different. He seemed a lot more gloomy and out of energy. It looks like he hasn't been sleeping well which you got worried for. But you mentally slapped yourself for worrying.

"Baby" he started making his way over to you.

He lifted his hand to hold yours but you only flinched. He looked you in the eye and you could see how hurt he was from your action. You shook the thoughts off and hugged him. Yes, he did raise his hand to you, but he would never hit you. It was all out of anger. He was hurting too.

He immediately broke down as soon as you engulf him in a hug. He felt so guilty and felt like he has failed as a fiancé. He started doubting if he would be a good enough husband for you.

"I'm so so sorry. Please hit me back. Please just punch me and slap me. I deserve it. I'm so so sorry darling" he cried.

He sounded so hurt and it broke your heart. After awhile, he calmed down and pulled away from your neck to look you in the eye. His eyes were bloodshot red, yours were too but his was even worse.

"I'm so sorry for raising my hand at you. I was stressed from the mission and it all piled up causing my anger to get the best of me. I'm sorry for pushing our anniversary date everytime. I'm really really sorry baby, please, come back" he said.

"What you did was definitely not acceptable and unexpected of... I was shocked when you raised your hand at me. But I understand where you're coming from-"

"No, it's still not a reason for me to raise my hand at you" he cut you off.

"Listen baby," you say.

"I know this isn't easy for you. And I know missions aren't always easy and won't always go as planned... I understand that, but please, let me know how you feel, let me know if you're stressed. Let me know if it gets too much for you. Open up to me please... you're going to be my husband soon, I want to know everything about you, how you feel, what you think, what makes you feel that way" you say caressing his cheek, while he nodded listening to you.

"I forgive you love... I do. I love you so much, this must've been hard for you" you say.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I really am. I love you so much, please don't leave me"

"Hey hey, when did I say I was going to leave?" you say.

"I was so scared when you gave me your ring.  I thought it ended" he said.

"Remember, I said to put it back on when you've come to your senses... and you have. Now did you bring it?" you ask.

"Mmmm" he said nodding, taking it out from his pocket.

He got down on one knee causing you to chuckle slightly, wiping your tears away from the cry just now. 

"I love you so so so so much. No words can describe how thankful I am for you. I'm thankful everyday to call you my fiancé and my wife soon. I'm sorry for bringing this pain onto you. I don't know what I'd do without you." he said, putting the ring on.

He stood up and rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you so much," he whispered again brushing your noses together.

"I love you too"