• disturbing

when fans left disturbing comments during the vlive

Jungkook was resting in bed after coming back from the concert when he saw a Vlive notification of BTS going live. He clicked on it and saw Jimin and Taehyung. He laughed slightly watching them mess around within only a few seconds of starting the live. He decided to join them in Tae's room.

He rang the doorbell and heard a few shuffling before the door opened.

"I knew you would come" Taehyung say going back to his seat.

"Ah of course, Jungkookie~" Jimin say.

Jungkook made his way to the camera, bending down, and waved to the fans.

"Hi army~" he greeted before settling down on the seat

After chatting for a bit, Jungkook's phone dinged letting him know of a notification. He checked it to see the a notification from the game you downloaded on his phone causing him to smile at the thought of you. His attention then diverted to the lockscreen that he had of you. Jimin smiled looking at the maknae deeply in love.

"Have you talked to Y/N?" Jimin asked.

The fans were well aware of who you were and what you were to Jungkook and the boys. You two went public with your relationships not long ago and it was chaotic but it died down after some time.

"Yep, I called her right when we reached the hotel" he said.

"I saw her instagram just now, she's in Paris right?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, she sent me some pics just now" he said.

"Yah, I remember when your phone died during practice and she called me crying because she thought you were upset with her because you guys were annoying each other" Jimin chuckled.

"Oh yeah!!! Jungkook is such a simp for her guys, literally" Taehyung agreed.

Jungkook just shook his head laughing.

"she's going to kill you all for exposing her like this" Jungkook say.