• in the soop with your child 2

when your son hurts himself when he played outside

"eat first buddy, then we'll play outside" Jungkook said as he fed Jeongsan while you were taking a shower.

You head back to the main house where everyone was at. You see Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung playing with an electric toy car, Yoongi was playing basketball nearby with Jin. Namjoon was reading a book on the beanbag. You looked into the window of the main house to see Jeongsan and Jungkook at the dinner table eating.

You walked in and Jeongsan immediately lit up.

"mommy!" he called.

"Are you still eating?" you asked and he nodded.

"There's still some left for you at the counter"Jungkook say.

You took the bowl and sat next to them. Jungkook was still feeding Jeongsan who was looking out the window to see the boys play outside.

"You want to play outside?" You asked chuckling slightly.

He nodded excitedly.

"Finish eating first okay?" you say and he nodded again, pouting slightly.

Once you were done eating, Jeongsan was also done eating. Jungkook brought him out and he immediately ran to the boys. While you and Jungkook were following behind him, he tripped and fall on the grass. You were about to rush to him to help him up but Jungkook stopped you.

"Let him stand up by himself" Jungkook say as we stopped and watched him struggle.

Jeongsan managed to stand back up but had a pout on his face. He turned around and started to cry.

"Awh my baby does it hurt?" you kneeled down towards him and he immediately engulfed you in a hug.

"You stood back up by yourself, you're so strong my little soldier" you say cupping his face.

You checked his arms and knees, wiping off some grass that stuck to them. Jungkook came beside you both.

"Should I scold the grass for you?" he teased.

Jeongsan nodded pouting. You chuckled and he started to giggle too.

"You're strong like daddy right? Let's play with your uncles" he said.

Jeongsan immediately went to Jungkook and joined the boys. You sat and watch the boys take care of your kid and making him have fun. He definitely loved the boys almost just as much as us. He was definitely having the time of his life.