• coincidence

when you both departed from ICN Airport at the same time, on the same flight | you two as idols

You were currently on the way to the airport as you had to catch a flight back home to Los Angeles. Your group was currently on a break after a successful comeback and was just waiting for an announcement of a tour to start. Hence, you decided to take this trip back home during your break as it has been awhile since you've seen your family.

Your company had already released a statement to the media about your departure hence you were expecting reporters and all that. To be honest, you didn't want anyone to know about your flight details but... your company sucks and they don't care about your private time or your privacy.

Once your car has arrived at the airport, your security and manager got out the car first then updated you on the crowd. You then stepped out of the car and the cameras went off. You bowed to the people there and waved before crossing the  road.

The crowd outside of the airport was already a lot but when you got inside the airport, it was more. You bowed as you walked pass but then soon, the space got smaller and smaller. There were also 'fans' who were here too that crowded around you, putting their phones up in your face. By now, the security was no use. Your manager tried to create space for you but it seemed useless.

Suddenly, the crowd got even louder and some turned their attention to someone behind. Your security and manager took this opportunity to push through the crowds to get in the check in area.

"Y/N! Are you and Jungkook dating?" someone asked.

Mentions of Jungkook filled your ears but you ignored them because you've never interacted with Jungkook in public before. So what made them think that?

Once you were in the check-in area, your manager informed you that Jeon Jungkook had arrived at the airport the same time as you. AND his departure was suppose to be a secret but because you were there, reporters were there too and spotted him quick.

While you were in the VIP lounge that wasn't quite VIP just for you because there were other public users too, you heard someone heave a sigh of relief. You looked at the door and saw Jungkook already looking at you.

"Annyeong" he said making his way over.

"Annyeong, do we have the same flight?" you asked curious as this VIP lounge was open for the business class of the thats leaving flight soon.

"I'm flying to LA" he said.

"Oh me too" you say.

"Visiting your family?" he asked.

"Yep, and you?" you asked unsure why he is travelling alone and to LA.

"To work on some music" he smiled.

"Oh cool, alone?" you asked.

"Yeah, for my own mixtape...could you maybe if you have some free time bring me around the area... I've never explored LA before" he said getting nervous.

"Sure! There's a lot of cool spots that I could think of now that i think you'd like, but it may or may not be crowded" you say.

"Ah... it's fine, I can dress discretely, nothing that I'm not used to" he said chuckling slightly.

You both continued planning about the days he had in LA and when you were free to bring him around.

-

Fans were shocked by the unexpected arrival of Jungkook at the airport. What's even more crazy was that they were linking you to Jungkook because he was there at the airport too. Hundreds of articles were made with the headline of 'BTS JUNGKOOK AND YGN Y/N MAY BE DATING' or something crazy like that.

Fans were going crazy, and their names were trending for hours and hours. During their time in LA, they did meet up and Y/N showed him around to spots that he indeed fell in love with and took many photos and videos of it. Some fans noticed them and sneakily took a photo and video of them just walking around together. Fans on twitter got even crazy when the video was uploaded and again, articles were published about it.

Will Jungkook and Y/N eventually fall in love with each other just from the time spent together?