• too much

when he overworked to keep his mind occupied after suggesting a break

It has been a week since you and Jungkook got into a conversation that could and had changed your life a lot over the past few days. A decision that was brought up by Jungkook and decided by the both of you.

"I think we should take a break" Jungkook said as you both were drinking tea on the couch in his apartment.

It has been a few days since you two have gotten together and spent time like this since both were busy with schedule. Jungkook and the boys had more and more schedule and you and your girls were busy working on the comeback. It broke your heart when the words come out from his mouth. You both knew it would be good for the both of you, but at the same time, you didn't want it to happen.

You hung your head low.

"We've been very busy with our own lives and I feel like I won't have time to spend with you... I don't want you to feel unloved and tired from waiting for me after my schedules and all that... i think we both know a break would be good for us, both mentally and physically" he said.

You nodded slowly.

"I'm not doing this because I fell out of love or anything like that. You know how much I love you," he said looking at you.

Your head was still hung low as you felt your eyes tear up. His hand rested on your cheek causing you to look at him. His eyes were just as teary as yours. Nose getting red.

"I love you a lot. and when the time is right, i'll find my way back to you" he said.

You nodded. "I love you" you whispered as tears escaped from your eyes.

-

"Y/N? hello are you even in the meeting?" Jisoo asked.

"yes unnie, sorry" you said turning back your attention to the meeting.

The girls knew about the break and understood how devastated you felt after the first few days. They knew how much you both loved and adored each other but they also understand the pain both of you had to go through because of your careers. The rumours with other idols, the packed schedule and fan wars between both groups were not helping at all.

After the meeting ended, it was the end of the schedule. However, y'all still wanted to practice for the comeback for a bit before heading back. The song had a harder choreo than usual hence the girls really wanted to perfect it so that the performances will be powerful. After practicing so much, you dropped to the floor and just laid down as you try to catch your breath.

"Yah, this choreo is killing me" Yura said.

After awhile, you got a call. You took your phone and stopped in your track when you noticed the caller id was Jungkook.

"Y/N? I can't do this anymore, it's too much" he cried.

"Jungkook? Are your okay? Where are you right now?" you asked.

"Please come home, I need you right now" he said as you hear his breathing was unstable.

"I'm coming, just breathe okay, you're okay, just stay on the phone and talk to me" you said as you quickly took your bag and rushed out.

You got in your car and turned on the speaker for your call. 

"I'm on my way there, just continue breathing in and out, you're okay koo" you say.

"I'm- It's too much, I can't-" he said but you cut him off when you realised he wasn't in the best condition to be talking.

"Baby, just breathe. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. I'm reaching soon, wait for me" you say as your tears fell too upon hearing how broken he sounded.

"I'm so so sorry Y/N" he said in the most broken voice.

"You don't have to apologise, what are you apologising for honey, you're fine, you're okay" you say as you wiped your tears.

You quickly drove into the parking lot of his apartment and quickly went out after parking next to his car with your phone in your hands still on the call with him. 

You went up to his apartment and keyed in the passcode to his apartment. He made his way to the door when he heard the door open and quickly engulfed you in a hug. He hid his face in your neck as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You're okay baby, you're fine" you say as he cried into your shoulder.

You let him cry and calm down before you start to speak.

"Should we sit down and we can talk it out hm?" you said as you removed yourself from him to cup his face.

His eyes and nose were red from his crying. He was in your favourite hoodie of his and some sweats. His hair was fluffy just like how you always liked it.

He pulled you closer once you both sat on the sofa and nuzzled his head into the nape of your neck again. You rubbed his back and the back of his hand as you knew that would calm him down. He started talking and you listened.

"- and it has been tough for me... I know I was the one who suggested the break but I realised I really could not function without you.. I had a panic attack twice yesterday at the company and luckily the boys were there. It's all just too much now and I'm really sorry for being stupid.." he said and took a deep breath before continuing.

"I just thought that you deserved someone who you can always go to, someone who will always be there for you and someone who you can openly express your love to... i know about all the hate going around towards you and it's all because of me. i just hated seeing it, it makes me so fvcking mad and upset" he said.

You pulled away from the hug and caressed his left cheek with your right palm. His eyes were so red and still teary.

"Baby, do you know that we both have the same career and you too go through all that? I don't mind not having you around always because I understand how it all works. I understand how important some schedules can be and why you would want to stay back to work on your performance. I understand all that baby... I just wished we could've talked it out and communicated how we both felt before it led to a break... but you're okay, we're okay. I'm here in your arms" you say.

"And about the hate comments, not all of them are because of you honey, please don't put the blame on you. And furthermore, you always reassure me about whatever rumours and all that by showing your love to me, i don't know if you know that but you have always found a way to cheer me up even at my lowest" you said caressing his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, i should've talked about it first before going straight into the break... I'm really sorry Y/n, please stay" he said.

"I'm right here baby, i'm not going anywhere" you said as you pulled him into another hug.

After he had calmed down, he pulled away from the hug and rested his forehead against yours.

"Thank you so much for this princess, I- I really don't know what I would've done if you weren't here" he said.

"I'm always here" you say.

"I love you" he said looking directly into your eye.

You noticed how much he meant it. How sincere he was with the 3 words that came out from his mouth.

"I love you too" you smiled and he leaned in.

-
@ koreanews

Singer Kim Y/N from (your grp name) was seen in tears at Jeon Jungkook of BTS' apartment carpark. Her car was parked next to Jungkook's and was seen rushing into the building. The car was still there the next morning. Could it be that the both HOT idols dating each other? Why was she crying?