• protective

when guys from other groups approach you , you as their 8th member

"We don't have to perform right? We have already pre-recorded the performance right?" you asked as the group head to the dressing room after going through the red carpet.

"Yeah, so i guess we're here to receive awards and just watch the performances"Jimin said.

It was sad that the award shows had to be held this way because of the pandemic. Artists were separated into different dressing rooms but were allowed to interact with each other off camera. You sat on the sofa in between Jungkook and Jimin.

"I'm so tired" you yawned.

"Who asked you to stay at the company till late yesterday?" Jimin said.

"Sorry, I was working" you rolled your eye.

"Hey hey roll your eye again" Jimin said.

You were about to until he threw a pillow at you.

"Yah!" you yell, about to take a pillow to throw back at the guy laughing in front of you but got stopped by Jungkook.

"shhhhh" Jungkook said holding you back as he tried to stop you two.

-

"Y/N will talk last" Namjoon said as we waited to receive our award.

"Please don't say everything and leaving me with nothing else to say" You said to Hobi who tend to say the whole speech himself.

"I'll try" he laughed.

After receiving the award and completing the speech perfectly, you guys head back to your dressing room. On your way back, you noticed NCT dream members were leaving their dressing room, I guess to receive their award next.

"Y/N!" Mark called.

"hey!" you said as he was one of the trainees you were practicing with and were the closest with as you both were the only foreign ones from the US.

"Congrats on your award! We're proud of you!" he said.

"Yeah, congrats noona" Jisung said shyly.

"Thank you boys... are you guys going to receive an award too?" you asked.

"Yeah, and Jaemin here wants some encouragement from you" Haechan said teasing Jaemin.

You knew the boys and were somewhat close with them as you had practiced with them multiple times during trainee days. You were a trainee in SM before moving to Bighit. Jaemin and you were quite close because he tend to skip a lot of trainings and would get scolded by our trainer so you tend to force him to come to trainings more by rewarding him with a meal or something to make him come.

"Jaemin-ah, you'll do well like always" you said giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks noona, I'll do my best" he smiled shyly nodding his head.

You looked at the direction of your dressing room to see 3 serious guys looking at you.

"I better get back," you say.

"It was nice chatting with you noona, we should hang soon all together" Haechan said.

"Yeah, sure!All the best out there!" you say.

You made your way to the 3 serious looking guys and rolled your eyes at them.

"Why are y'all standing here like bodyguards?" you questioned.

"I didn't know you knew them" Taehyung said.

"I trained with them... did you forget I trained in SM before joining bighit?" you said as you walked in and they followed.