• after care

when he took care of you after you did it for the first time last night

You stirred in your sleep after feeling the sunlight peeking through the blinds, lighting up the room. You slowly opened your eyes to face your boyfriend's sleeping face. You smiled as you studied his features. He looked like an angel with the lighting of the room. You then remembered about last night. The way he was so so soft and gentle with you and showed you so much love. He made your insecurities vanish just simply by his words and his gentle touch. The way he kissed every single part of your body and being so careful with-

"Are you thinking of last night?" he asked with his eyes still closed.

You felt your cheeks get warm after thinking about last night. You've never done it, he has never seen your naked body ever and there, just like that, both of your were on a whole other level in the relationship now. You definitely felt like you've chosen the right guy to do the first time with and you now never wish to do it again with anyone else.

"How are you feeling?" he asked rubbing your thigh, which were sore.

"good, just sore" you say.

"Sorry I went a little harder towards the end. I cannot help it" he said smiling and kissing your forehead.

He massaged your thigh for a bit before leaving the bed and head straight to the bathroom. You heard the water starting to fill up the bathtub. Soon, Jungkook came out again and got in bed with you.

"Are you going out today?"he asked.

"I don't think so,"you say.

"Okay, I'll try to come home early from schedule today" he said.

"It's okay baby, I'll be fine" you say.

"I know, I just want to always be with you" he said chuckling slightly.

"Should we tie ourselves together?" you asked.

"Yes" he laughed kissing you.

He went to check the bathtub which had already been filled, then putting a bath bomb in.

"Your bath is ready" he say coming out from the bathroom and then swiftly picking you up from the bed.

You automatically wrapped your arms around his neck as he brought you to the filled tub that smelled like vanilla from the bath bomb. He slowly put you down in the tub, giving you time to adjust to the temperature.

"I'll make breakfast... pancakes?" he asked kissing your forehead after you nodded.

You sighed in satisfaction after dipping your whole body inside the warm water. You felt so relaxed and closed your eyes to take in the moment.

-

After you finished getting ready, Jungkook was still in the kitchen making tea for the both of you. You wrapped your arms around his torso and rested your head on his back. Jungkook smiled as he pour the hot water in the mugs. He turned around and engulfed you in a comforting hug.

"You smell like vanilla" he said sniffing your neck.

"You used the vanilla bath bomb" you say.

"The pancakes are ready, and here's your peppermint tea" he said handing you your mug. 

"Thank you baby" you say kissing his cheek.

"I'll go for a quick shower, you eat first, i'll be back" he said kissing your head then leaving to the bathroom.

You smiled and started to eat the pancakes that he has made for you. You cannot help but think about how lucky you are to have a boyfriend like Jungkook. Even though he's an idol and has a busy schedule from time to time, he would never make you feel out of place or like you didn't deserve him. He showed you so much love throughout your entire relationship and you cannot be anymore happier.