• for the cats

when he buys gifts for the cats from America

Jungkook had just sent you a text about his arrival back in Korea after spending 3 weeks in Las Vegas. He had just landed in Korea and was now on the way to your apartment where you were at. Although you told him that he could go home and rest, he still insisted on visiting you because he has gifts for the babies, your cats, and mostly because he missed you too much after being away for so long in awhile.

Soon, you heard the keycode on your front door and then the door opening, revealing your boyfriend who was carrying a backpack and some shopping bags in his hand.

"Hi baby" he said walking in with a big smile on his face.

"Hey~~" you say walking up to him.

He took off his backpack and placed the bags down before engulfing you in a tight hug, inhaling your soft scent that he missed a lot.

"Gosh, I've missed you so much" he said.

"Me too" you smiled looking up at him while your arms were still wrapped around his torso.

He looked down at you with a smile before leaning in to share a passionate kiss with you.

"I love you" he said pecking your lips again after pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you loads" you smiled before you both pulled away from the hug.

"Where are the babies?" he asked, confused as no cats were greeting him.

"OH right, they're in the playroom" you say before going to the room to open the door.

The cats rushed out and of course, went to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled before kneeling down to let the cats brush themselves on him while he gave his attention to each and everyone of them. You smiled at the scene in front of you and quickly snapped a photo of this cute view.

"I bought some things for all of you" he said cutely to the cats.

"You did?" you asked, surprised.

"Of course, I bought something for you too," he smiled before taking one of the bags close to him as he sat on the floor.

You went to sit opposite him with the cats constantly brushing against us. He took out small clothings from the bag which made you laugh out loud which caused him to chuckle too.

"You bought clothes for them?" you said.

"Yeah!" Jungkook laughed.

"Oh my god, this is adorable" you said as he handed you a cute small dress.

You took one of your cats, Lily, and started to put it on her. Jungkook was putting on a shirt on Luna while laughing.

"AWH BABY" You say holding her up after you put the dress on.

"KOO LOOK" you gushed, bringing Lily close to your face.

Jungkook laughed and pulled out his phone to snap a photo of the cutest scene.

You both couldn't stop laughing at how funny the situation looked like right now. The cats were all in their adorable outfits, confused, but also unbothered. You took lots of pictures of them in their cute outfits to upload on your instagram later.

-

After uploading the pictures onto your instagram, fans were quick to jump on the really suspicious coincidence with the rumour Jungkook was caught up in. Apparently, Jungkook was caught shopping at a pet store that sold pet clothings in Las Vegas. And when you posted the pictures of your cats in those clothings, fans suspected that Jungkook was the one that bought those. You two had been previously shipped before with the coincidences that weren't really coincidences but because the relationship was private, it was deemed to be coincidence.

Because of the fans' curiousity, some of them reached out to the clothing brand about the clothes on your cats. The brand confirmed that the cats clothings were indeed theirs by reposting the pictures on their instagram story. Jungkook also went into the store that was that brand and hence, more fans were starting to believe the theory. Some of the fans in Las Vegas went to the store to ask the person what Jungkook bought. The person who insisted Jungkook claimed that he bought some cat clothings and also dog clothings. However, some fans were not sure about this claim as there was no physical proof to back up what he said.

Nonetheless, the rumour continued on and none of them said anything about the situation. It was something they'd like to keep to themselves after having everything else in their life out there in the world where everyone is watching.