• ring

when you remove your engagement ring on purpose | you as his fiancé

"are you ready babe?" Jungkook asked as he came in the room to check on you again.

"Yeah, let's go" you say and picked up your purse.

You two have been invited to a friend's engagement party and you decided to do a small prank on Jungkook. You two have been engaged for almost 3 months now and you have never taken out your engagement ring other than when doing house chores or anything that would cause it to drop out for some reason... But today, you decided to take it off and kept it in your purse to see if he noticed it.

"You look beautiful baby" he said kissing your cheek as you blushed.

"thank you handsome" you say returning a kiss on his cheek then making your way out the door and towards the car.

Whilst driving, he rested his hand on your thigh and intertwined your fingers with his. When he intertwined your fingers together, he looked down at your hand as he felt something missing. His eyes slightly widened at the missing ring on your finger and then looked at you. However, you were gazing out the window as the buildings pass by.

Jungkook decided to ask you later as he was already going to park the car. 

-

"Welcome!" Jungwo say.

"Congratulations on the engagement you two" you smiled at him and his fiancé.

"Thank you!" his fiancé say and you both entered the house.

You met with the other girls and started talking to them as Jungkook was talking to the boys.

"Where's your engagement ring Y/N?" Chaeyang asked.

"Oh, I'm doing a little prank on Jungkook" you smiled evilly and the girls chuckled. 

"No wonder his eyes have never left you ever since you're away from him" she said.

You turned around to see Jungkook's gaze already on you. His eyes were filled with questions and a little worry. After awhile of conversing and catching up with one another, you two finally decided to head home. You were surprised that Jungkook didn't mention anything about the ring. He was clearly wearing his but maybe he didn't realise that you weren't wearing yours.

Just as you entered the car, silence filled the air. After awhile of driving, Jungkook decided to speak up. 

"Did you lose feelings for me?"he asked nervously.

"What?" you asked looking at him.

"Did i do something wrong? Please let me know," he said looking and sounding a little upset.

"Why do you ask?" you asked.

"You're not wearing your engagement ring... did I do something wrong? I'm sorry" he said.

You smiled at him.

"Baby..." you cooed.

"I thought you didn't notice" you added.

He then turned to look at you to see your smile.

"Why are you smiling.." he asked.

"It's just a little prank baby, I just wanted to see what's your reaction like if I went out without my engagement ring... you're adorable baby, you didn't do anything wrong" you squeezed his cheek.

"Jinjja..." he sighed.

"I thought you wanted to break off the engagement" he said.

"Of course not! Don't say that... I love you so much" you say kissing his cheek making him all flustered.

"I love you so much, now put it back on" he said causing you to chuckle and put on your ring.