• upskirt

when paparazzis tried taking an upskirt picture of you | you and jk as a famous idol couple

! if uncomfortable pls skip !

You were currently out with Jungkook for a dinner date in Paris after attending the successful paris fashion show. Being the most talked about idol couple in KPOP, you both were indeed the main event of the show because of the crowd that gathered for the two of you.

It was a shocker that you both announced your relationship because both of your fandoms never really got along well. But after the confirmation, they've decided to let that go and exist together. It was less chaotic now that it has been weeks since the announcement was released but you two have never went to any public events as a couple yet hence the show you attended together was a big thing.

Many fans gathered outside and the cheers and applause was something the regular attendees had never seen before. They were indeed the most powerful couple out there due to their popularity worldwide.

You two decided to have a dinner at a restaurant that Jungkook had already reserved at that overlooks the Eiffel Tower. It was indeed really romantic.

"The crowd was crazy today" he said.

"It was, I didn't know there were that many people here for us" you say.

After you two have finished your dinners, you two decided to head back to the car that was already ready for them. The original plan was to head to the after party of the fashion show but some things took a turn...

You two didn't realise the crowd that has gathered after someone spotted you both coming into the restaurant. There were a few paparazzis waiting for you two to leave.

"Should we call the security?" Jungkook asked.

"It'll take awhile. The car isn't far from here right? I think it should be fine" you say.

"Okay, stay close to me" Jungkook say.

He let you walk out in front of him before following close behind you. The paparazzis gave space to walk but they were stood close beside you. Jungkook decided to walk next to you so the paparazzis were further from you.

While you were walking, you noticed some cameras that were angled really low for your liking. You also noticed a few camera men, waiting for you two near the car with their camera set on the ground. Before you could do anything, you two were rushed into the vehicle because fans nearby were rushing over.

When you went in the vehicle, you started to feel yourself panicking.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook asked.

"I think they took upskirt pictures... There were cameras on the ground near the car" you say.

Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Wait." he told the driver who was ready to drive off.

He opened the car door and stepped out.

"Did any of you try to take a picture under her dress?" Jungkook ask.

"What? No, we would never do that" a woman say.

"Really?" Jungkook asked checking around.

He then saw a guy standing up from a lower position with a few cameras on the ground.

"Then what is this?" Jungkook asked picking the camera up from the ground that was recording.

The others around were in shock.

"What the fvck dude" Jungkook say pushing the guy slightly.

The other paparazzis tried to hold him back before anything terrible happens.