• meant to be

when his fiancee slapped your daughter | jk as your ex husband

"Happy birthday baby" you greeted your 4 year old girl as you walked in her room to see her just waking up from her sleep. Talk about perfect timing.

"Good morning mommy" she say cheerfully with a hint of sleepiness.

"Are you ready for your special day?"

"Daddy will come too right?" she asked with her big doe eyes, just like her dad.

"Of course, I'll call him" you say.

"Go shower, I've already prepared breakfast"you say and she nodded getting out of bed.

You sent a text to Jungkook to remind him of the birthday party happening later and he was quick to reply that he was coming. He also asked if you needed any help for the preparation but you declined as you already had your manager to settle them.

A little backstory, you were a well known fashion designer in Korea and you started dating Jungkook when you collaborated with his group, BTS. You two dated for 9 months and he proposed to you. You both were fiancés for almost 2 years before getting married. Then, after a year of just the two of them, you gave birth to your daughter, Jeon Aera. Everything was good until one day, he said that he was sorry and he had to leave you without any explanation. Soon after that, divorce papers were mailed to your house.

You hated him for that. For leaving you without a proper explanation, leaving you clueless as to why the guy you had fallen in love so deeply that you started a family with, had left you with no explanation. Even after he left, he took about a month before texting you again to meet your daughter. Ever since then, you allowed him to come visit or bring his daughter out because it is his daughter too. And Aera loved him a lot. She understood what you guys were but still hoped for the best.

Back to present, Aera had just finished her breakfast and you decided it was time to get ready for the party. You dressed her up in her pompon dress that made her look like an absolute princess.

"Let's go princess" you say before carrying her and putting her in the car seat. You brought along a bag of necessities such as an outfit change if needed and some other stuff.

-

"Happy birthday Aera!" Rose, your manager, said.

"Thank you aunty Rosie" she smiled.

"Is everything okay?" you asked walking further in the venue.

"Yep, the guests should be arriving soon. The outdoor area are mostly for kids. Food trucks are also in the yard. There are also some cooked food indoors." she said.

After awhile, people started arriving to the venue. Your best friend who had just arrived made a big appearance by literally yelling for you.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

"Lia!!!!!!" you exclaimed as she pulled you into a tight hug.

"It has been so long where is my grown up princess" she asked looking around.

"she's still my baby okay, she's at the backyard playing" you say.

The door opened again and it was Jungkook. But... he wasn't alone. Of course his fiancée was here too clinging onto his arm with a smirk on her face.

"Hey Y/N," he greeted.

"Hi Jungkook, Lia is in the yard" you say.

"Hi Y/N, how are you?" Chaeyong asked.

"I'm good" you replied.

You knew Chaeyong. When you and Jungkook were together, Chaeyong was a daughter of a chairman of a company that was also collaborating BTS at the same time you were. She was really friendly to you AND jungkook but looks like it was all an agenda.