• jealous hater

when a girl from another girl group was shit talking about you | you as their 8th member

! slightly sensitive comment about weight ! do skip this chapter if uncomfortable !

"Alright! Let's have two representative from BTS and ITGIRLS!" the host announced.

"Y/N , Jungkook go go" Jin say.

You and Jungkook just followed and went to the middle. The other team had chosen Mina and Chaen.

"Okay for this challenge... you both will need to do the limbo. The duo that can go the lowest will win the duo round and then you will choose on representative to continue the limbo" the director briefed.

"Okay! We can do this!" Jungkook say.

"Okay! Who's gonna go first?"

You two volunteered yourself to go first. You were generally a flexible person so it was an easy challenge for you but you can't possibly carry Jungkook.

"Don't drop me" you say patting his back.

"You know I won't" he said.

You got on his back as he piggy backed you. Both teams went on many rounds, with the pole getting lower and lower each time. However, when it was too low for the both of you, you almost fall out of his grip. Before you hit the ground, he made sure he caught you.

"Oh my god" you say.

"That was close!!!" Jimin say panicking.

Being the angel he is, he was about to rush to you to catch you even though it would be impossible even if he was fast. Luckily, Jungkook caught you.

The other team tried the same level and failed too.

"Okay! So this is the lowest both groups can go! So now, one of you will continue this limbo, the one who goes the lowest, or manage to pass this level while the other can't, will win this game!"

"Let's go Y/N!!!!" The boys cheered.

"You can do it" Jungkook say.

"Okay you two will do scissors paper stone to see who will go first"

You and Mina did it and you won so you went second. She groaned in frustration and went forward to try the bimbo.

"That's unfair, she literally has a background of ballet" Jungkook heard one of their members say.

He shrug it off and focused on the game. Mina managed to go halfway but fell on her knees, not being able to go any lower. Then it was your turn to do so.

"Let's go Y/N!!!!!!" The boys cheered.

You nervously went up to the limbo and stretched yourself before they gave the cue to go ahead. You managed to go lower than the pole and successfully went pass it before standing back up on your feet making the boys cheer as it meant that your team had won this challenge.

You jump in excitement while the boys all rushed to you and carried you up. The girls looked at you in jealousy, not congratulating the win at all, but only gave claps to make them not look bad.

"Okay let's take a 15 minute break, have some snacks and hydrate yourselves" the director said.

"Great, I'm hungry" you say quickly heading to the snack table.

You haven't had anything today and it was already evening so you were obviously really hungry.

"Y/N, eat a lot. You need the energy"Yoongi say.

Halfway eating your first plate, Mina from ITGIRLS came next to you. You were about to greet her cheerfully but the look she gave you, made you not want to even communicate or glance at her.

"Don't you think you're eating too much? You need to lose weight" she laughed.

"What the- why would you say that to someone so straightforwardly? It's not like she's a close friend to me?" you questioned in your head.

Before you got to answer, Jungkook stepped in after hearing those words leave her mouth without any shame.

"Mind your own business. This is her first meal today and it's not even a lot" Jungkook say angrily.

"Oh Jungkook-shi, I didn't realise you were here" she said embarrassed, getting closer to him.

Jungkook only turned his back towards her and faced you.

"Take more y/n, this is too little" he said.

Mina got offended by his action and rolled her eyes at you. Obviously, her words cut deep. You weren't confident with your looks even though you were literally name as the itgirl of kpop. However, you always felt like there were other girls that were much prettier and you felt insecure after she mentioned about your weight. You stopped eating and went to the green room to rest.

Yoongi was in the room resting with his headphones on. He was surprised to see you walking in the room alone with a not so happy look on your face.

"Why aren't you eating?" he asked.

"Not hungry" you replied.

"What? You literally haven't ate at all today. Go and eat Y/n-ah" Yoongi say.

"I'm not hungry." you said coldly.

Soon, Jungkook came in the room, finding for you.

"Y/N, go and eat" he said.

"I'm not hungry anymore" you say.

"Don't lie y/n. What Mina said was stupid. It's so untrue, you're literally the same weight as you were previously, you don't have to lose weight" Jungkook say.

Yoongi then understood why you acted that way.

"What did Mina say?" Yoongi asked.

"She literally called y/n out for eating a lot and told her that she should lose weight, which she should NOT" Jungkook say looking at you.

"What? Are you serious? What kind of idol does that? Isn't she a junior? She should respect her seniors" Yoongi said starting to get annoyed.

"Exactly. I'll be telling Rose noona about this" Jungkook say, planning to tell your manager about it.

"I'm taking food for you, and you have to finish it up" Jungkook say before walking out the room.

"You know it's not true y/n-ah. You're known as the itgirl for a reason" Yoongi say.

-

Throughout the rest of the filming, Jungkook wasn't in the mood anymore. So was the guys after hearing what happened. They werent being as friendly as before with the girls and definitely felt disturbed by them.

Fans caught on to the change in mood and wondered why they were suddenly being cold and distant towards the other group. Y/N too looked like she didn't want to continue filming anymore. The suspicions grew on with no confirmation of which is right but fans were there to trend hashtags that included Y/N's name to cheer her up.

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

hey hey!

My submission is finally over! I have more time to upload chapters now and create more chapters in the other book that I have uploaded! If you have not added it into your library too, please do! It's called ' jeon jungkook imagines 2'. More recent imagines will be uploaded there!

Thank you for all your support! I do see your 8 member imagines comments and i'm just moving chapters up that are 8 member imagines to upload! I'll be making more of them in the other book since a lot of you like it! Like I've previously mentioned, this book is completed and all chapters have already been written, just waiting to upload! Do understand if some of the chapters are outdated!

Please continue to like and comment on the chapters! I hope all of you are doing well! I am genuinely thankful for all the support on this book! Stay safe!