• panic at the airport

when you both fly out together but you were caught in a rumour a day before

* liskook fan edits will be included here as again, i wanted to make it as realistic by using Jungkook pictures with another girl, and I found those pictures to be fitting to the story ( from pinterest ). I am in no way shipping them , do skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable *

Solo singer Kim Y/N caught with Jackson Wang last night despite being in a relationship with Jeon Jungkook of BTS

Kim Y/N was seen hugging Jackson Wang from GOT7 last night. After Jackson's arrival back from China after his promotions, the two seemed to have planned to meet each other.

Kim Y/N who was previously rumoured to be dating Jeon Jungkook from BTS was confirmed 2 months ago. Could the confirmation be just a stunt? Is their relationship fake?

Is Kim Y/N actually dating Jackson Wang? Fans are now curious about what the pictures were about and whether Jungkook and Y/N are still together. Many fans were disappointed in Y/N as they assume that she had cheated on Jungkook. Fans were seen leaving harsh comments on her instagram post from a week ago. Could it be that they have officially broken up?

You stared at the article in absolute shock. You weren't alone with Jackson that day. In real fact, Jungkook and Bambam were there too! This frustrated you even more.

It was true, your posts have been filled with hate comments, majority from Jungkook's fans who assumed that you were cheating on him. You were left alone in the house as you didn't have any schedule today whereas Jungkook was out at the company for some meeting.

When the article came out, it frustrated him so much. He obviously didn't believe it because he was right there too. The article made it look like you were cheating on him when he was also there too. The hate that fans threw onto you without having any confirmation frustrated him even more. How could they just trust a source that wasn't truthful?

Once the meeting ended, Jungkook called you as soon as possible. He knew you probably had seen the article too.

"Baby? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as soon as you picked up.

"Hm? Yeah, why would I not be? Are you still in the meeting?" you asked hoping to change the conversation.

"The meeting is done, I'm coming back now..." he say knowing that you clearly have seen the article.

"Okay," you say.

"I love you" he reminded.

"I love you too" you replied and you both ended the call.

Usually, you don't let false rumours get to you. You know it's false but this rumour had spread like a wildfire and it had been trending for over an hour. More and more people have seen it and went straight to throwing hate towards you. You see it all.

Jungkook came back home and saw you on the couch on your phone. You felt restless even though you had such a good sleep but because of reading everything people had to say, it drained out the energy in you.

"Baby.." he say coming over to you to join you on the couch.

"They hate me Koo...and it's not even true" you say frustration laced in your voice.

"Why is your company not doing anything about these rumours? It should be debunked by now" Jungkook asked frustration.

"They don't give a single shit" you say.

After awhile of comforting you, you both packed for your holiday. You both were flying out together tomorrow for the holiday that he had planned to Maldives since he had a week break. You obviously had a break too since you barely had any comebacks this year.