• talking about you on VLIVE

when he talks to the fans about you on VLIVE while you were still at the company | both known couple idols

Jung Kook was home alone waiting for your arrival back home from schedule at the company. He had a full day of rest today but visited you at the company to have lunch together. After staying longer at the company to work on his music, he left earlier to head to the gym.

He was now alone at home, setting up his phone at a nice angle and got ready for the vlive that he had been wanting to do. After pressing the live function on the app, he sat back down on the chair and waited for the fans to come in.

"Annyeong~~~" he waved as he saw the numbers rise and the comments starting to come in.

"Yes I'm at home~" he said looking around him to make sure that there was no mess around him.

After awhile of talking to the fans about the recent album that the boys and him had dropped a few days ago, he started to ask the fans to ask questions for him to answer.

"Yes~ I'm alone at home" he pouted.

"Y/N is still at the company working hard for all of you... so make sure to support her" he smiled shyly.

He rarely talks about you to the fans because he likes to keep the relationship private as it seems like a special little relationship that only the both of you know about. However, these days, he couldn't keep his mouth shut about you. He's so in love and wanted the whole world to know.

Since he mentioned your name, more fans started to ask questions about you two.

"What do you usually do when y/n is not at home?" Jungkook read.

"hmm... nothing much. I just laze around... I was watching a cooking video before this so that I can improve on my cooking skills. I made ramen for dinner..." he said thinking about what he had done.

"Oh! And I went to the company today to have lunch with her. I saw some of her dance and it's really really good. You'll be surprised but I don't want to spoil anything" he said.

"Did you have a break today?" he read.

"Yes~ I woke up in the morning to go to they gym, then went to the company for lunch with y/n, then I stayed awhile to do some work too, then I went off early to gym again and then I went home, showered, ate, changed to my pyjamas and just waiting for y/n to come home" he said.

"What do you two usually do?" he read.

"If one of us has work, we do our own thing until the other comes home and we either watch drama until we both fall asleep or just fall asleep together. If we both don't have any work, we usually sleep in and stay in bed all day. And we do things that I can't say here" he teased, smirking slightly knowing that you'll scold him later for this.