• your bodyguard

when you're a famous singer & he is your bodyguard

"Don't forget to smile, and remember what we practiced" Rose, your manager, said as the car arrived at the start of the red carpet.

You look out the window to see hundreds of paparazzis waiting for celebrities to get on the red carpet, so that they could capture the pictures to sell off to magazines, websites and whatnot. You know by the end of this ceremony, your name would be either criticised or praised. It was nothing new. Everyone would have something to say.

Your bodyguard, Jeon Jungkook, got out of his seat and rushed over to your door to assist you. He had always been a cold looking guy from the outside, but he was a genuinely sweet person to you. Even your fans had a crush on him because of how he treats you and how attractive his cold aura gives off.

"Thank you" you smiled as he landed his arm to help you stabilise yourself on this ridiculously thin high heels.

Rose accompanied you to the red carpet, and lead you to the person in charge who will be escorting you throughout the whole red carpet journey. Jungkook followed along with Rose as your bodyguard. He knew how the whole thing goes. You would get on the red carpet, smile for the camera, get yelled at by rude paparazzis who was money minded, and then you get off the red carpet to do some interviews. This time though, there were many people on the carpet, some from the social media side who were here to update their instagram stories, lives, and whatnot.

Jungkook kept a close eye on you, always making sure no one around you was making you uncomfortable. It was his job to keep you safe but  it was also something natural for him to do. He wanted to keep you safe, not just because he is suppose to do so, but because he want to.

"Y/N! LOOK AT THE FVCKING CAMERA"

"Y/N SMILE"

"Y/N CAN YOU LOOK HERE"

The people were getting too harsh on you. You literally had been on that spot for probably about 5 minutes, trying to angle at every possible angle but it was still wasn't enough. Of course everyone wanted the best picture of you, since you're probably the only one that costs a lot here. You turned to look at Rose and she motioned for you to leave, which you gladly did as they were being disrespectful. The paparazzis just voice out their sadness with a 'oh come on' 'boo' and what not.

"Terrible humans" Rose said.

You four, along with the one in charge of you on the red carpet, walk through the crowds on the carpet. Many people were trying to get their updates on celebrities and it was honestly a lot. Jungkook created space for you, making sure no one was getting too close to you. You felt safe whenever Jungkook is around, he made you feel safe under his watch.

Things were going fine so far on the carpet. You were now in an interview with HollywoodTV.

"So how have you been doing? You were in Korea, now you're in the states! You're everywhere girl!" the host say.

"Yeah, i've been running around everywhere but I'm really happy and thankful for the opportunities" you chuckle slightly.

Jungkook who was watching you from the side, with Rose, also kept a close view to the people around. There were a few male staff from the interview's side and one of them were giving him something off. Soon, Jungkook noticed he had his phone a little too low. Then he noticed, that he was aiming the phone towards Y/N's dress. Jungkook immediately made his way over and took his hand up and phone out of his hands.

You got shocked by the sudden chaos that happened after watching Jungkook angrily snatching the phone off from the guy's hands. The live interview also stopped as Rose helped you off the small platform.

"Yo man! I wasn't doing anything" the guy said chuckling slightly.

"Delete the photo" Jungkook warned.

"Josh! What is he talking about?" the interviewer ask.

The guy, Josh, looked at her with guilt. Now, almost all the attention was on you guys. You could tell the paparazzis were also taking pictures of the moment as they were all yelling out your name and asking what's the matter.

Jungkook impatiently pushed the phone towards josh, asking him to unlock, so that he could delete it himself.

Josh with trembling hands unlocked his phone and the interviewer got shocked by the photos he had on his phone. It was an upskirt of you. You got disgusted too, and you unconsciously pulled down on your dress. You now felt uncomfortable standing here in your dress. Jungkook deleted the photos and made sure it wasn't in the recently deleted too or any other platforms. It was the first time you saw Jungkook that angry and taking the matter into his own hands. But also, there was never such incident that happened before.

"This is disgusting. Your company will be hearing from us soon." Rose said to the HollywoodTV manager who apologised.

"We're really sorry for his behaviour. We will accept whatever that needs to be done. He will definitely be fired. We're really sorry about that Ms Y/N" she said.

You felt numb, you didn't know how to feel. Like you said, it has never happened before.

"Learn to respect women and don't ever do that disgusting shit on anyone else ever again" Jungkook say to Josh before moving next to you as you four walk off from that scene.

There were actually more interviews that you were suppose to attend to but because of the incident, you didn't want to continue.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Rose checked up on you as she just finished talking to the higher ups of your company about the situation.

"I don't know how to feel. That has never happened before, or not that I know of. It's disgusting" you say.

"We're getting in contact with their management team. They will get the consequences. It shall never happen again, a statement will be released to explain the issue later on" she said.

She then left you again to talk to some other important people leaving you alone again. Jungkook noticed your uncomfortable self and made his way towards you.

"I'm sorry that happened. I'll make sure to prevent anything like that from happening again" he said.

"Thank you Jungkook for catching it. I don't know what I'd feel if the pictures were still on his phone or even on social media..." you say.

"Don't worry. I've made sure that it's not anywhere on his phone." he said.

"Are you always this observant?" you asked curious about how he caught on to Josh's sleek moves.

"It's my job" he said.

"Is that it?" you asked.

"I just want to keep you safe, that's all" he said.

Your heart fluttered at the comment. Before you could ask him further, Rose came back and briefed you on what's going to happen. Jungkook just smiled, knowing that he made you all curious about what he meant.

-

authors note!

it has been over 24h since the announcement, how are we all feeling? Honestly, I'm thanking Tiktok for all the funny edits of this whole thing. When the announcement was still fresh, my tiktok feed was filled with all the emo sad tiktoks. Today, they're all just making jokes LOL and i'm honestly glad they are cause some of them are really funny.

Anyway, thank you so much for your support. I literally cannot create a new chapter on this book because i've used up all the 200 chapters (i think)... I've created a new book for new imagine ideas that I have not published yet. Most of my imagines have all been written for awhile and I'm just uploading them one by one. So if you don't see me creating a new part, it means I am not planning to continue that short 'series' as i've written them awhile ago.

Do continue to leave comments as and when you like, share this imagine book around and don't forget to leave a vote! It makes my day, really. Thank you again ღ