• reunited

when you two reunite in LA

"What's the schedule like today?" you asked your manager.

"You have AMA's rehearsals, some interviews to do backstage and that's all. The rehearsals is the main thing. We want you to enjoy your night before the award show" she said handing over your phone.

"That's great" you said excitedly as you were finishing your salad.

Once your team was done with breakfast, you got in the car with your manager, security and make up artist to the venue. You already had rehearsals yesterday with the dancers but today was going to be on stage rehearsals. You were a successful half korean, half american solo singer who managed to break through from majority of korean listeners to a worldwide audience. Together with the biggest group in the world from Korea, people would always link korea to either your name or BTS.

Ever since your popularity and theirs were rising, there were many times where both artists had to meet to help boost Korea's market. You and BTS had travelled a lot together to bring awareness to Korea's market and you two successfully have done so. Through all the meetings you guys had together, both artists have created a nice warm friendly bond with each other that fans were not so aware of because they were too focused on their fan wars. Little do they know, both artists loved each other, especially Jungkook and you.

You two had been dating each other for almost a year now. After meeting each other for many times, they couldn't help but realise how similar they both were and how much of a liking they had towards each other. Both of them tried to brush it off, knowing that it would be too difficult to be in a relationship , but Jungkook could not hide his feelings anymore.

It hasn't been easy because you were busy promoting in LA and were more towards the western side of music as BTS were stuck in Korea due to Covid restrictions. After being away from each other for quite a while, you two will finally meet in LA as they flew out here to attend AMAs.

He had been contacting you ever since they landed yesterday, however both of you were busy preparing for the rehearsals today. You were pretty tired from the rehearsals yesterday, and your body was feeling sore, so you were glad that they wasn't any schedule after this.

Your green room was next to the boys' room which was pretty secluded from the rest for some reason. It has been tough for you and the boys to successfully achieve all these awards or even get nominated for these awards because of how close minded and racist some western award shows were.

"Okay, you're up for rehearsals now" your manager said.

As you were making your way to the stage, you heard familiar voices that you missed a lot. Your smile only grew bigger when you saw Jin walking with Jimin followed by the rest of the boys. Once they made eye contact with you, their eyes lit up.

"Yah! Y/N-ah!" Jin yelled.

They cheered and rushed over to you giving you a group hug.

"Yah, it has been so long!" Hobi said as they pulled away.

Jungkook continued to wrap his arms around you, releasing his miss in the hug.

"Yah, I can't breathe" you said jokingly.

He loosened his grip yet continued to snuggle into your neck, leaving small pecks.

"I've missed you so much" he mumbled.

"I've missed you too, but baby, people are going to see us and I have to go on stage now" you say caressing his hair.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah let her go" Taehyung said.

Jungkook let her go and shyly smiled.

"Have fun Y/N! The stage is awesome, let's catch up after, we'll still be here" Namjoon said.

"Okay! Thanks guys, i'll be back soon" you say as you were rushed to the stage.

-

After the full rehearsal with the dancers, you were completely out of breath. It was a difficult choreography and it was a pretty long performance too since there was an extra intro performance to the actual song.

As soon as you got off the stage, your personal assistant, Aera, handed you a bottle of water. You chugged down on the water. Your choreographer complimented you on the dance and explained how to better improve the performance. You nodded as you listened together with the dancers on how to make the performance pop off.

"Well done guys" you say and bowed to the dancers as you were lead back to the green room.

The boys noticed you walking towards their room and called out for you to join them. You made your way into the room, bowed as you greeted the rest of the staff whom you were familiar to and sat in between Jungkook and Jimin. All eight of you conversed with each other, talking about how the pandemic has really made us separate a lot and about their upcoming concerts in LA.

"I know, I miss Seoul, I want to come back soon"you say.

You definitely did miss Seoul since you spend a lot of your teenage years there and because of the pandemic, you weren't able to be back home for a few months. That was how long you haven't seen Jungkook face to face. Except, in New York when they attended the UNGA.

Since America was less stricter on the pandemic, you were able to travel to New York to attend a fashion fitting and it was also the perfect timing since the boys were there for the UNGA. That was the last time you met them face to face.

"We can go back once we finish our last concert" Jungkook said making you turn to him.

"Well, I have to see my schedule but I'm pretty sure it'd be a great idea to be back there" you say.

Jungkook smiled at you lovingly making you want to melt right there on the spot. He definitely missed you so much and to finally be able to see you face to face, touch you, feel your aura, was something he longed for and was finally able to meet today.

"Are you guys free for the day?" you asked.

"Oh we have an interview together, don't you know? Then we're done" Namjoon said.

"Oh! I knew I had an interview but i didn't know it was with you guys too" you say excitedly.

You were pretty excited that you won't be having to attend the interview alone. Sometimes, you were just very anxious about what they'll ask and what if you don't have a clue what to answer and embarrass yourself in front of the camera, but luckily since the boys would be there, it would be less scary.

"Speaking of interviews, they're ready" Your manager said.